Chapter 2 : Qin Wang

Lin Xue Qing glared at Hua Qian Xi. If her gaze could kill people, Hua Qian Xi would already be dead for thousand times. She peeked at Qin Mu Ye and saw that he looked at her in surprise.

Were both of them stupid? The street was so crowded, because the common people wanted to see Qin Wang. That was the main event. And yet these two idiots didn't know that? She just shut her mouth and decided to look down the street.

"Qin Wang? Why? Do you like him?" Hua Qian Xi asked in a teasing manner.

Lin Xue Qing looked at him in a bit contempt. "Can't I?"

"Really?" Hua Qian Xi was joking, but shouldn't a noble lady usually shy? And yet this girl just admit it immediately.

Lin Xue Qing answered him lazily, "Qin Wang is popular, so who wouldn't like him? You ask every people down there and they will answer you the same."

Oh... that kind of like. Hua Qian Xi smiled to himself, but he still asked her a question again. "Yes, they maybe like him. But no one like Qin Wang enough to climb a tree and try to find the best spot."

Lin Xue Qing couldn't help but blushing. Hua Qian Xi was the most annoying man she had ever met. If only she didn't this table, she would kick him. "When else I can see him? I'm just... just curious."

"Why?" Hua Qian Xi was still trying to push an answer from her. While he was doing that, Qin Mu Ye and Xiao Mei listened to them. Their eyes were darting from Lin Xue Qing and Hua Qian Xi continously.

"Do you still need to ask? Qin Wang is a God of War! He comes back with a glorious win. If he's here, I will practically kowtow in front of him and thank him. He's a hero that protect this country."

While ranting, Xue Qing didn't realize that Hua Qian Xi's eyes were flickering to Qin Mu Ye and at this time Qin Mu Ye's cold eyes were looking at her in interest.

Hua Qian Xi felt this girl is actually so much fun to tease and she could even made Qin Mu Ye slightly interested. This was a rare thing and he wanted to know what was inside her mind about Qin Wang. She even wanted to kowtow! He would keep this in his mind and enjoy it later.

He grinned evilly and asked Lin Xue Qing, "Really? It's a rare thing to hear someone praises Qin Wang that much. Usually people only talks bad things behind Qin Wang."

Lin Xue Qing looked at him suspiciously, "How do you know that? Do you know Qin Wang?"

Hua Qian Xi pretended to shudder and said, "Of course not! That man is so scary. Actually, I'm one of the people that thinks he is a cruel demon!"

"That scary? I don't think so." Lin Xue Qing defended Qin Wang.

Finally, Qin Mu Ye asked her in a cold voice, "Oh? Not scary? That's not what I've heard. Have you ever met him?"

Lin Xue Qing blushed after heard his voice. She wondered why his voice could affect her so much. "If I've met him, I wouldn't be here today."

"Then, why do you say that he's not scary?" Qin Mu Ye sneered at her and it provoked her.

"People just say that based on rumor, right? They say he's cruel to the enemy. So what? In a battle, kill or being killed – it's a common sense. As a General, of course it's in his job descriptions and it applies to the soldiers. Why do I never listen the people say that soldiers are demon? Just because Qin Wang is too stand out, hence the rumor. Everyone can believe the rumor, but not everyone as stupid as them to believe every rumor. Maybe his rival spreads the rumor. If he's that cruel, I don't think the General will have lots of loyal underlings," she explained wholeheartedly. She would be damned if someone talked bad about her idol.