Summer Jackson

I pulled up in my second baby a 1967 Shelby got500, I race this more then my other cars, "hey" Sam came  and hugged me, "sup" I say "Summer Jackson!" The announcer says, "I'll be back" I say, "have fun" San said, I was racing this kid that was 14 the age that I started at so he was probably going to become a good racer, I turned my music up the girl came out and waved the flag and we where off I won

"I had fun racing you" the boy said, "what's your name?"
"I'm going by Jess" he said, "you did good" I pated his shoulder, "I'll see you around kid" I walked away

"So what are you doing here?" I asked Sam, "Businesses" he said. "Oh well I have to go to the tattoo shop so see ya"
"See ya" he said, I changed my cars took my contacts out and put my regular ones in

"You where almost late" my boss John said, "sorry" I said he knows about me racing, "you have a person to tattoo he's been waiting for you"

Me I got what I need and started to work, I only do one or two tattoos when it's a school night, I only did one tattoo because the guy wanted a big tattoo so it took awhile

"How do you like?" I asked as he looked in the mirror, "love it" he said, "good" I say he paid then I cleaned up the door opened, "sorry but we're cl-" I looked up and see my ex boyfriend Ethan me and him dated for four  years, "hey Carter" he bit his lip, "I'm sorry but you'll have to come back we're closed" I continue to clean, "oh come on" he put his hand on my waist oh he fucked up, I didn't official join the Roses till me and him broke up and he never knew I raced and am one of the best fighters in the Roses, "Ethan go" I say calmly he pushed up against me, in a matter of seconds I had him on the ground, "you bitch" he groaned John came in he looked at me, "go home" he said, "thanks"

As soon as I hit my pillow I was out

Ring ring

"Ugh" I grabbed my phone I Snapchat's my friends me and Josiah got a streak, I sent him a picture of Bentley and all my other friends got a picture of my half covers Rose,

Me and Josiah really did nothing in Health for the project, "that picture you sent me of Bentley was cute" Josiah said, "I know" I said, "so um what's your favorite color?" He asked, "red, what about yours?"
"Purple"
We talked about what was our favorite things for awhile, "you have a little stubble that looks nice" I say, "yeah I probably should shave"

"Wait a little bit longer like I said you look nice" he smiled and nodded, "what do your finger tattoos mean?"he asked, "Me and my friend can talk about aliens so me and her got matching tattoos of an alien,my lighting blot is my love for thunderstorms, and the heart is something I got with my mom" I say, I have a behind the ear tattoos and I'm going to get something on my forearm soon, "didn't hurt?they say that rid cage tattoos and finger tattoos hurt"
"Not as much as my rid cages tattoos" I say his eyes widen, "wow so would you get more tattoos?" He asked "yes I love them I want to get a sleeve but I'm going to get my first tattoo on my forearm probably next month"

"I would love to get a tattoo but I don't know what to get" I smiled and pulled some drawing out that I've been waiting to do on someone, "you can have these tell me what one you like and I will set an appointment for you at my uncles tattoo shop"
He smiled and started to look, "thanks" the bell rang, "see you later" I grabbed my things and left,

"So it's almost Friday what are you doing?" Karma asked, "I have to work" I smiled I had to go to something for the Red Roses I work at the tattoo shop because some requested me then if I can make it I have a race. "Oh" she walked away she didn't work because she's rich, yes I come a rich family but I still work, "oh I have to work" Nya said sitting next to me, "have fun,I really won't do anything at my two jobs" I smiled, "Man you lucky"
We left and when to my house,

"Ugh I'm so tired" James drop his backpack and walked to his room, Sianna looked at me, "I want cuddle with someone" she walked behind him. U and Nya where going to watch a movie

Text from Josiah

My house at 4:30?-Josiah

Yeah that's good-me

Ok Radom address-Josiah

Ok see you then-me

Bye-Josiah

Josiah

"When's that girl coming over?" My dad  asked, "um around 4:30"
"Huh ok" He walked away and I seen him take money out of my moms purse, "I'm leaving probably will be back around six" he said, "she's still can't be in your room!" He yelled and shut the door, "where'd your father go" my mom asked, "don't know said he'll be back at six, and he took money out of your purse"

"Swear I will kick him out or we'll move" she sighed and looked at the money in her purse, I nodded, "So is that girl coming?" Jack asked coming in, "around 4:30" she smiled I really wish we could  go in my room so she wouldn't bug us, it was around 4:35 when there was a knock on the door, "Jack lock Maple up!" My mom yells and runs to the door, "hi" I herd her say I came up and smiled at Carter, "hi" she smiled, "come in" my mom open the door more and Carter came in, "mine name is Sarah" she smiled, "Carter"

She had her hair in a ponytail, she was wearing black leggings a sweatshirt that had Las Vegas in it that was baby blue and black Vans, "do you want anything to drink?" I asked, "No thank you" she answered, "so follow me" we walked in the kitchen