Play fights

Josiah
After what Summer said I was excited to see Carter, "hey your dad is back at work" my mom said, "good" Jack said looking in the fridge, "we have no food" she said, "Pizza!" Jazz yelled coming in, "oh that sounds good" I say, "I'll go get it" my mom said on her phone probably ordering pizza already.

"So do you like Carter?" Jazz asked sitting next to me on the couch as I was playing black ops, "I don't know I barely know her" I lie, "um ok" she got up and walked out the living room, "danm it" I say as I die, "ha you suck!" Jack yelled, "be quiet!" I yelled back
My mom came in with the pizza, "food!" Jack said when she opened one of the pizza boxes, "eww" she said opening another, it was bacon chicken and Pepporoni, I took a bit out of it in her face, "ew" she grabbed a cheese slice, Jazz got the same one as me and my mom

The next morning I woke up on the couch my shirt was wet with pee, "Jaclyn!" I yelled taking my shirt off, "what!" She yelled, "your stupid dog pissed on me!"
"Haha sorry" she got out some how, Jazz walked out, "not going to school" she said and got a bottle of water, "ok" I say going to my room to take a shower, my moms took Jack to school on her way to work, I got everything for school, "bye Jazz!" I yelled, "bye" she said

I got to school I was late for the first class no one dose anything in that class so oh well, many people leave the school for lunch even though you not supposed to. At Health Carter was at the back texting she kinda looked annoyed I sat down, "what's up?"I asked she jumped a little, "nothing my brother is being annoying" she put her phone away, "so I'll get the poster board after school" Carter said, "ok"
"So you can come over at 4:30 if that's good" I checked my schedule, "perfect" I say, "so what's your real name?" I asked, "what?" She looked at me, "I've herd James and Uja call you Bell so I was just wounded"

"Bellona it's the Roman goddess of war and that, my biological father was Roman that's why I know Latin my grandma got a hold of my mom so she could teach me, I don't like to be called Bell or Bellona because that's what my brother and grandma call me and my nieces call me it when I'm in Italy" she said, "oh" me and her talked a little bit more I found out that she's a tattoo artist and works part time at this gym thing she said that my mom should sign Jack and Jazz up for Karate because her stepdad is the teacher, "so um why don't you wear your glasses that much?" She asked, "I don't really know I just don't really like to wear them, why don't you wear contacts?"
"Because I wear them on special days" she took her glasses off, "I'm basically blind" she smiled she looked at me he each other in the eyes for a while, she put her glasses on, "when can I shave?" I asked, "after Friday's game" she smiled, her little frackers that made her looks so cute with her blueish grayish eyes her hair was in a ponytail today, her phone dinged, we can have our phones in this class because we learn nothing and Mrs.Danish doesn't care, Carter took a picture of me, "what was that for?"
"Nothing" she said smiling, "what ever you say"

After that I when to Spanish two,
"So how was it with Carter?" Kendrick asked, "good I'm going to her house tonight" he smiled and hit my shoulder with his, "ohh"

I pulled in the driveway and seen my grandmas car, I walked in the house, "Josiah!" She yelled and hugged me, "hey Gram" I say Jazz smiled, "So how was school?" she asked "it was ok" I take my jacket off, "so are you going to Carters today?" Jazz asked, good thing that she had a guys name, "um yeah 4:30" I say, "Carter?" My gram asked, "yeah we have to work on the project" I say, "mom said that she likes Carter" Jazz smiled, "not as much at you do but I like her to" my grandma looked shocked, "a girl!?" I nodded, "you said he liked her?" She looked at Jazz, she nodded, "I'm going to my room" I run down the stairs I locked my door

Carter was a beautiful woman should I call her that I mean she is 19 ok I'm going with woman, I wounded if she's a good kisser or what she looks like naked she has a nice size ass and like C cup breast she said she had rid cage tattoos, fuck now I need to take a cold shower

When I got done I found some pants a sweatshirt, "hey you leaving?" My grandma asked, "yeah" 

I got to Carters house around 4:34 her car was the only one in the driveway, I knocked on the door couple seconds later Carter opened the door holding Bentley, "come on in" she said, Bentley started to bark, "I need to put him in his cage he got out then you came So one second" she walked into the kitchen then couple seconds later she came back with a water bottle, "so my room" we walked out to her room, "so where's you mom and everyone?"
"My mom and stepdad are with my older sister and her family watching a movie which they left five minutes before you came James and U left at the same time so they could go to a friends house which they probably after go to their girlfriends houses" 

We started to work on the board I took some of the paint and got her hand, "what was that for?!" She tried not to laugh, "I wanted to do it" I say she painted my arm where I had my sweatshirt sleeve pulled up, I poked her side she kinda jumped she when to poke mine but I moved out of the way falling on her bed she landed on top of me, "so that um back fired" she said meeting my eyes, I nodded looking at her lips while biting mine, I put my hands on her waist, "When was the last time someone kissed you?"
"10 months" she whispered