79.

"You guys said it was a casual party!" Jimin whispered. 

"It is a casual party." Namjoon responded as he smiled at people going by.

"You two are wearing your Gucci and Supreme shit while I'm on my cheap thrift store clothes! If I would've known I would've brought my fake brand clothes!" He said looking down at his black shorts and hoodie.

"Calm down, Jimin. No one will even notice, okay? You blend right in." Taehyung said calmly.

Jimin didn't blend in though. In fact, he felt like a fish out of water. Everyone here was beautiful and dressed so elegant. He couldn't help to feel extremely embarrassed for his poor choice of outfit.

"Have you seen Jungkook's post?" Taehyung groaned rolling his eyes.

"Yeah. I have. So that means they're already at that place, right? Doing the shoot?"

"Yep. I didn't like his picture or commented. Fuck that." Taehyung said disgusted.

"I'm waiting for Jennie or Yoongi to post a picture together. I'm going to throw up when I see it." Jimin said with a frown. 

"The only thing that makes me feel better is that she likes Yoongi so Jungkook is not even in her interest." Taehyung said with a relieved sigh.

Jimin frowned once again, "Gee. Thanks for reminding me that Yoongi is some-fucking-where with Jennie! I'd like to remind you that Jungkook did come to buy twelve packs of condoms at the store. What if they were for him huh?"

"Twelve packs? Jesus Christ." Namjoon mumbled as they approached a table. He grabbed one of the glasses of wine and Taehyung did as well.

"They aren't for him! I messaged him and he didn't mention anything about it. I sort of implied it. I'm sure they're not for him." He defensively responded.

Namjoon took a small sip of his wine. "I'm assuming you saw Yoongi's last post?" He asked Jimin. 

"Of course I fucking did. Who the fuck does he think he is posting that fuck boy picture with that caption? What the hell does he mean he 'ain't trying to catch feelings anyways'? Can someone explain that to me?" Jimin furiously said as he snatched Namjoon's glass of wine.

"Hey that's—"

Before his sentence was finished Jimin had already chugged the wine. He then took Taehyung's glass and did the same.

"That's not how you drink it! You're supposed to put your pinky up, Jimin!" Namjoon scolded.

"And that was my wine! Take Namjoon's but not mine."

"I'm not even in the mood for the scolding, okay?"

"Yeah, I can tell you're angry."

"Oh, I'm not angry. I am pissed. I want to kick his face and stomp all over him. Then I want to apologize and pull him in for the longest hug. I just want to love him. Why doesn't he let me love him, why?" Jimin whispered eagerly.

"Fuck. It seems like you need another glass of wine." Taehyung replied as he handed him the glass.

Jimin gulped it down in a matter of seconds. "Take it easy. You don't want to get drunk."

"I don't even like wine. Why am I even drinking this? You said there would be plenty of junk food. That's what I need."

"The snacks are over there. Just stay away from that table." Taehyung said pointing to a table on the far right corner.

"Why?"

"Just stay away." Namjoon repeated.

"Fine. I'm going to drink one more shitty cup of this nasty wine while I'm over here." He said as he reached to grab a glass.

"There's Jin!" Namjoon said with a smile. His smile suddenly faded when he saw him beside a girl.

"Who's that?" Jimin asked.

Taehyung turned and looked towards Jin's direction. "That's Kim Jisoo. Another model." Taehyung responded.

"I hope he isn't straight. He's so handsome!" Namjoon whispered as he saw Jin and Jisoo slowly approach him.

"Joon! We were just talking about you. My manger wanted you to do the shoot for Jisoo and I." Jin said when he was right in front of Namjoon.

All of the sudden another guy approached them as well. "Jaebeom! Haven't seen you in a while." Taehyung said hugging the guy.

Jimin stepped back and  started to awkwardly look around. He saw Namjoon talking to Jin and Jisoo and Taehyung was with Jaebeom.

He felt out of place once again. "Hey, I'm going to get snacks." He whispered to his friends. Before they could say anything he quickly walked off.

He headed towards the snack table and his eyes lit up as he saw the tons of food. He grabbed a handful of chocolates and started pealing off the wrappers stuffing his mouth. 

"Are you a model? I don't think I've ever seen you before."

Jimin turned to his left and saw a tall beautiful black haired man. He wiped his mouth and swallowed quickly clearing his throat.

"Aspiring model? I guess you can put it that way." He said slowly. 

The man smiled and Jimin then noticed the nans cute little mole right under his eye. "I'm Kim Yugyeom."

"Another Kim? Wow, that's such a popular last name."

"It certainly is. And you are?"

"Kim Jimin . . . just kidding! I'm Park Jimin." He mumbled as he took more chocolate. Was he tipsy? A little.

If he weren't he certainly wouldn't be talking so confidently to this gorgeous model. "Park Jimin? Never heard of you. I don't mean that as an offense!"

"Nah, it's cool. Most people don't know about me." He responded with a shrug.

"Do you have an instagram?"

"Yes and no. I mean I do, but like I'm not that popular."

"How many followers do you have? If I can ask."

"Umm, I did have 6,989 followers. Then one decided to unfollow me so now I have 6,988. I guess he doesn't like me my pictures anymore. I guess I'm not that important to him, but that's okay, you know? It's fine. I completely understand. I really do. Who would want me in the life anyways? I'm just a nobody." He whispered shoving more food down his throat.

Yugyeom looked at the shorter boy, "Wow. You really do keep up with your followers huh? Don't say you're a nobody. I'd like to see you're pictures. What's your username?"

"I'll just follow you. You'll know it's me. I mean you don't have to give me the username I'm sure you're famous. Actually, I do recognize you! I've seen you in the covers of magazines before. You've done shoots with Jeon Jungkook, right?"

"Yeah, I have. He's a really good friend of mine! Do you know him?" Yugyeom responded excited.

"Yes, I've met him. I actually encountered him a few days ago. I've also encountered Min Yoongi except I've never actually talked to him." Jimin said a bit sad.

"He's a cool dude. He's been my photographer before."

"Wish I could relate." Jimin mumbled.

"Yugyeom!" A man called. Jimin looked in that direction. "I guess I'll let you go. Nice to meet you, Yugyeom."

"Same here, Jimin. Don't forget to follow me and message me so I'll know!"

"Okay, bye!" Jimin said as he proceed to walk to another table. He saw a stack of brownies on a table and took a few.

What he didn't realize was that the brownies were on the table Taehyung and Namjoon told him to avoid.