Meet Mr. Player.

" Nea'veh you have twenty minutes to get your butt downstairs" my mom yelled making me jump from my bed. "Ok mom" I yelled making my way to the bathroom I did my daily routine and then put my hair in a messy bun. Got out and headed to my closet I stood their thinking about what I should wear today. I grabbed my black skinny jeans, gray crop top, black vans, and my black obey snapp back. I got dressed quickly realizing i only have three minutes left before my mom had to come upstairs and throw a fit. I looked in the mirror before I headed downstairs "i'm proud of you" i said smiling and heading downstairs.

"Hey best beautiful mother in the whole wide world" I said kissing my mother on the cheeks.

" Hey sweety, you look cute. she said handing me a plate of food. "Hungry?"

"Thanks, and no i'm not hungry" for some weird reason I felt really excited today I don't know why but I'm all bubbly inside.

"Chris stop throwing you food at you sister!" my mom screamed at my little brother Chris. i always loved my little siblings but they get so annoying to the point when you want to throw them of a tall building. "Bye mom" I said grabbing my purple backpack and heading out. school wasn't so far from here so my mom decided that i had to walk to school not my idea.

I finally arrived at school, and the first people that i stated looking for it my best Friends Kristy, Ashley, Ava, and ananda. I spotted them in the schools parking lot sitting on Kristy's car. Kristy is the first one to get a car out of all of us.

"Hey my bitches" I said opening my arms wide for a hug.

"Hey hoe" ananda said running up to me giving me a hug.

" Hey ananda i was supposed to get the first hug, I always get the first hug!" Ashley screamed giving me a hug. i love them so much I would die for them, and i know they would do the same for me.

" So what no hug from you too?" I laughed with my hands on my hips.

" Sorry boo" Ava said getting of the car. "I was just starring at Jacob, goddamn he looked good" my friends always had a thing for Jacob which I dint see why. I mean he is attractive but c'mon he's a freaking player and ugh it's annoying. How could girls want him knowing that they would have their hearts broken anyway?

" Uggh you guys are so weird how could you guys go after him?, like he's a player its nasty i don't think i could ever see myself with him" i said looking at Jacob giving him the stank face. He walked passed us and smilled at us " hello ladies" he bit his bottom lips , winked at us the walked away." "OMIGOSH!!!!" he winked at us. " stupid" i mumbled under my breath making y way inside of school I didnt want to be around them while they sit there and have a full blown convesation about jacob. I walked in and all you could hear is. "Oh my god its Jacob perez", "Hey jacob call me", or "I love you jacob perez." it got so annoying i walked up to the girl that screamened oh my god its jacob perez and told her to shut the fuck up he is just a freaking dude like relax. I went to my locker and grabbed out my things for class. on my way thier i saw jacob kissed a girl by the girls bathroom," fucking discusting" I half yelled/ halfed whispered as I passed by them. they stopped and looked at me, the girl gave me a stank face. I grabbed my stuff out of my locker and made my way to class.

"nea'veh, can I borrow a pencil?" I turened and noticed it was jacob. ugh what does he want, and since when did jacob have class with me?

"Sure, wait... did you ever have this class with me?"

" Hahah no they tansferred me to this class to day." he said showing his pearly whites. omygod that smile it s so beautiful. noo... nea'veh stop talking about him you dont like him remember? I couldnt help but smile at him."Thanks." he said focusing himself on the teacher. I did the same and noticed jacobs girlsfriend staring at me, hard. I smiled at her to make things less awkward she just rolled her eyes and focused on the teacher. " Today is going to be a long ass day!"

A/N: hey hoped ypu guys enjoyed. sorry its so blah! wasnt in the mood. sorry for errors either. k bye. STAY MINDLESS!!!