He's My Partner .__.

"Do I look okay?" Ashley asked checking herself in the mirror. "Yes! you always look pretty ash stop asking that." Ashley is a very pretty girl, but she isn't really confident in herself I don't see why though. she's pretty, she's very short that's what i love most about her, she has long curly brown hair, and nice piercing brown eyes which is adorable. She's a fun laid back girl, but once you mess with her she's a whole different person. So I advise you to NOT get on her bad side."I'm pretty sure Kenny think so too.

" I said with a quick smile Kenny is Ashley's crush she had a crush on him since god know when, but she never had the guts to tel him, that's another thing I like about Ashely when it comes telling a guy something she'll be really quite and keep her mouth shut, but when it comes to telling you of she wont be afraid to say what ever pops into her head. "No, I don't think Kenny likes me." "Oh my god ash don't think that way, you'll never know how he feels until you tell or at least talk to him." I stated. "Are you two done?" Kristy ask from the bathroom. " Ye we've been waiting for you for the past hour." me and ash both yelled. " OK gosh, I'm almost done call the other girls and tell them to get ready, cause if I get there and no ones ready I'm leaving." she said sternly. I got my phone and texted Ananda and Ava. They told me they're just waiting on us. 

"They said that they're waiting on us." I screamened making ashley jump and messing up on her lipstick. I looked at her and laughed at the way she was starring at me."sowwy." I said giving her the puppy dog face. If onley stares could kill, cause i'll be dead. "How do I look?" krist asked us spinnig around.

WHOA!

"You realize were just going to the mall right?" I asked her. "Yeah a girl gotta hot." she replied back with an attitude. Kristy is one of those girl that doesn't care where she's going she'll always try and look her best, even if we were going to the dollar store she had to look her best. OK hurry up, we need to go get the girls and head to the mall." I said getting up grabbing my purse. 

"I call shot gun." I yelled running to the car. we all got in and headed out my parking lot. "Call the girls and tell them I'm on the way." Kristy demanded. "OK i'll put them on speaker." I said dialing Ava's number

RING, RING, RING.

" Hello?" Ava said, her voice sound groggy,

"Hey, where you sleeping?" Ashley asked in a confused tone.

"Yeah me and ananda got tired of waiting and we fell asleep."

"Oh, wake her up and tell her that we're on our way." Kristy said.

" ok. and oh yeah guiess who we saw?"

"Who?" we all said in awe.

"JACOB!!! AHHHH!!!" she screamed

Here we go again with Jacob.

"OH MY GOD!, where?,when?,how? Ashley and Kristy asked getting excited.

"Nah, i'm just fucking with you guys." she said laugh through the phone.

".____. really?" they both asked getitng really pissed of."

I love when they do that, but sometimes it gets really annoying that you wanna rip there heads of. we finally arrived at the house. "Get you asses out side!" I yelled. they came out really fast surprisingly.

"OK sorry, for what I did , that what y'all get for making us wait that long."  Ava said laughing. Funny. I just hope they don't start talking about Jacob. I felt my phone vibrating I got it out of my pocket and it was a call from my mom. "Hello?...At the mall with the girls...But mom...I don't want to go...OK i'll be home early...K bye love you." My mom told me that I have to go to this dinner party with her which I really don't see why,Since its my mom I have to respect her."what your mom say?" Ava asked interrupting my thoughts." OH I have to get home early because she's going to a dinner party thing with me." I frowned. "Oh OK, so were leaving early?" "Yeah sorry."