1.charity function

Zaryaab was eating breakfast, when ahmad told him his schedule ."shah g! Today , we have a meeting with a rival bussinessman at 1 pm .then you have to attend the charity function . Thats all for today "
Zaryaab also owned different bussiness other than being the mafia .

He didnt attend alot of fucntions but this was compulsory . After the death of his parents years ago , he never missed it .his mother loved to help people, but this was special . It was for disabled children .
His parents died in a plane crash when he was 22 . He became the boss at that age , after the death of his father . He was being prepared to take the position , so it wasnt a big deal for him .

He nodded his head and continued eating. A servant moved to fill his glass with juice , he noticed that her hand was shaking . He mentally sighed , he never took the  life of an innocent.

In the evening , he got ready in a black tux for the function  .he only had to stay an hour or two over there.
.........
Aaria was sleeping after coming from the university .she felt someone shooking her and opened her eyes with a groan.

"Bhai! Why are you waking me up?" She grumbled to Aarish .
"Aari!please come with me to a charity function .i will be bored alone " he said with a slight pout .

Aaria sighed  and said " you are 25 and still pouting like a baby , bhai!"

"Please ! I will take you for ice cream later" aarish said with a wicked smile .

Aaria could deny anything , but ice cream ...no ways .she said okay and started getting ready .she wore a beautiful black dress ,with light makeup and open hair .

They were mingling around the function.aaria was beside aarish the whole time .

Alot of people came to greet zaryaab when he entered .
" shah g ! I wasnt expecting you here " a man said to him.

He talked to alot of men and also signed cheques .his eyes landed on a beauty in black .his mouth gaped , it wasnt like he had never seen a beauty before, but she was different .her beautiful brown hair was open, a light pink colour was tinting her lips , her milky skin, her twinkling dark eyes were calling to him.

He saw a charity worker standing near her , he moved towards them as if to talk to him.

Another man was also standing there " shah g ! I am aarish khan " he said .he then remembered him , he knew about most of the big bussiness owners , and he knew that aarish was handling  the khan company .

He noticed that the girl moved a little nearer to aarish .he didnt like that at all .after seeing zaryaab's questioning eyes , aarish decided to introduce her himself .

" this is my sister , aaria "zaryaab visibly relaxed after hearing it . He said his salaam , but only got a head nod in return . The girl wasnt even looking at him , let alone giving him  her attention . It was new to him , because he was used to girls being attracted towards him . He was a powerful man with striking looks .

----------------

Hello frnds! How did you find the update ?