4

Zaryaab made his link with aarish stronger. In only a small span of time ,they had become really good friends . Aarish didnt have any problem with him being mafia , he knew that zaryaab wont kill any innocent .

Aarish needed some investments to make the bussiness bigger , zaryaab decided to take this chance . He manipulated everything in such a way that , if he pulled his investments back , khan bussiness was going to be crushed . They would be bankrupted

Zaryaab told ahmad to arrange a meeting with aria in his office .

Ahmad didmt mention zaryaab , he used the word investor while arranging the meeting.

Aaria was curious to know what was going on.her brother had been behaving weirdly from some time .

When she entered the Aalam building, she had no idea , whom she was going to face .she was sent to the owner's office right away .

When she entered the office , she was shocked to see zaryaab there .but then her shock changed into anger .

She moved towards his table and slammed her hands on it " are YOU the investor, who wanted to discuss something?"

Zaryaab said in an emotionless voice "sit down , then we will talk"
Aaria reluctantly sat down.

Zaryaab showed her the papers about his investment and their bussiness status .her eyes got bigger but then she stood up " you think that i will believe you  ? These papers could be fake for all i know "

Zaryaab gave her a small smile "you can ask your brother .if you dont want your family ruined , then stop your defiant behaviour .agree to marry me ! " zaryaab got up and moved towards her .

Zaryaab moved to touch her hair when she took a step back .he closed his hand right over there and said " dont force me to be cruel to you " aaria just gave him a burning look and left .

After confirming everything, she didnt know what to do.her brother was really happy with the way, their bussiness was going to get bigger .

If she didnt agree to marry him, he was going to ruin them.she was angry , she was sad because of him.

Next day , she went to his office without informing .

" i want to meet your boss " she said to the receptionist .

"Do you have an appointment mam?" Before she could answer , a man said
" you can go in mam.sir knows you are here "

Aaria didnt say anything and moved towards his office .zaryaab was standing near the window , he turned after hearing the door open .

Aaria moved towards him" who do you think you are ? You want to marry me right ? Ok i will marry you .but remember that you will never be able to win my heart.i hate you !!!" Her voice got louder at the last part  .

" it doesnt need to be like that .i love you, aaria " zaryaab said in a soft tone .

" love , love....yes! You love me ....." she said with a bitter smile .zaryaab saw her eyes going watery before she turned and left .

Zaryaab felt something break in him after seeing her tears , but he didnt listen and continued with the plan .

He took a smoke out from the pack and lit it .
-------------

Happy diwali everyone !❤❤