ill - 13 x yaz

Yasmin forced her eyes open, blinking constantly, trying to adjust to the harsh light that was above her. Once she'd woken up a bit more, she could see the Doctor rummaging through their drawers (the reason why the main light was on). She was happy to wake up to her girlfriend, but that was until she noticed how shit she felt. Her head began to throb, her stomach aching horrendously, and her limbs weak and painful to move. Yaz tried to prop herself up on her elbows, but groaned with pain in the process.

"Morning, sweet." The Doctor looked round with a warm smile on her face - until she saw that Yaz was in pain. She rushed over towards her. "What's wrong?"

"Just feel ill, that's all," She tried to smile. The Doctor whipped out her sonic screwdriver and scanned the police officer, earning an eye roll from the human.

"Ah, just a common bug," She sighed with relief, returning her screwdriver to her bum bag.

"Yeah, thought so," She paused. "Do you have any paracetamol?"

The Time Lord chuckled awkwardly. "Ah, well, after the incident, we ran out,"

"What inci- Oh. You getting your period," She nodded slowly whilst wincing from pain. "I swear, you took like five pills every hour. I'm surprised you didn't die,"

"I am a Time Lord, Yaz, human medicine doesn't work for me with the amount you lot take," She raised her eyebrows.

"Any ibuprofen?" Yasmin asked, slowly loosing hope. The Doctor shook her head. "Okay, guess I'll have to do this the natural way, then," She laid back down into bed.

"I'll get you some stuff. Be back in a jiffy." The alien kissed her on the forehead and dashed off to the nearest kitchen. She collected a hot water bottle, some water, ice pops and a bowl just in case she was sick. Once she returned, she passed the hot water bottle and water to Yaz. "I got some ice pops, 'cos it's better to have those than eat, and some water, so just take lots of sips," She finished speaking, and looked at Yaz, and smiled at her. How could one be so beautiful even when they're ill? "I love you,"

Yasmin blushed. "I love you too, Doc," She patted the space next to her. "Now, c'mon, get your arse in this bed with me," The Doctor obeyed and slid under the duvet next to Yaz, cuddling up to her body and giving her as much warmth and comfort she could offer. Her arm was draped over her side, and her body was up against Yaz's back, as close as possible. It wasn't long before they both dropped off to sleep, with Yasmin's headache put to rest.

"Hey, Doc-" Graham emerged from the doorway to see the both of them. Ryan stood next to him, and Graham patted him on the back and smiled. "Guess we're not going anywhere today."