Chapter 13 - High

Eleanor's POV

It had been a month since Asher and I started dating. I was on cloud nine. Asher was an amazing boyfriend. He was thoughtful, caring, affectionate, loving, protective, understanding. He made me so happy. Sometimes I felt like he knew me better than myself. He was always by my side when I needed him, supporting me in all I did, making me feel I was beautiful and special, making me laugh every day.

After checking myself in the mirror one more time, I grabbed my clutch and left.

Asher was waiting for me in front of my penthouse building, leaning against his black Lamborghini. He straightened as he saw me. I gave him a bright smile. He smiled back and wrapped his arms around my waist as I approached him. He placed a tender kiss on my lips.

"Are you ready?" He asked, giving me a boyish smile.

"Yes. I can not wait to see your surprise." I replied, smiling.

He parked his car in front of Empire State. I turned my face towards him as I gave him a questioning look while smiling.

"Are we having dinner here?" I asked, surprised.

"I will always take you high in both ways." He winked at me, giving me an arrogant smirk. I shook my head, smiling.

We were having dinner at the top of the Empire State Building. The ambiance was so romantic and magical.

I grabbed my clutch and went to the restroom. As I refreshed my lipstick, the restroom door opened and Asher walked in. Fortunately, there was no one to see him here.

"Ash?" I asked, puzzled.

He approached me without saying anything. His gaze was dark. He placed his hand on my neck as he wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"You drive me crazy

"You drive me crazy." He said huskily and brushed his lips against mine.

I gripped his biceps for support as he was kissing me brutally. I groaned when he pressed himself against me, sandwiching me between the sink counter and himself. He slipped his hand under my dress and stroked my thigh.

He pulled back and turned me around. He placed his hand on my back, bending me over. I placed my hands on the sink counter while staring at Asher in the mirror, waiting for him impatiently. He was staring at me with salacious eyes.

He pulled my dress up slowly without unlocking our eyes. I shuddered in sensation as he stroked my butt. He gave me a self-satisfied smirk and placed a kiss on my butt, squeezing it. I moaned, closing my eyes. I pressed my legs together as I felt uncomfortable tingling between my legs.

"I hope you are not fond of your panties so much." He commented huskily as he ripped it off and put it into his pocket.

"No more than you." I said, giving him a playful smirk.

He raised his eyebrow with a self-satisfied smirk on his face as he freed his member.

"You..." I gasped without managing to finish my sentence as he slammed inside me without warning and gripped my shoulder, keeping me still. I screamed as he slammed inside me again.

"I... will... be... quick." He said huskily, thrusting inside me faster and faster.

My legs started trembling as I felt close. I pursed my lips together, trying not to moan and closed my eyes shut.

As he hit my sensitive spot, I came, screaming his name out. He followed me and came inside me, screaming my name out. He collapsed onto my back, panting. He placed a soft kiss on my shoulder and straightened. I straightened, trying to catch my breath and smoothed my disheveled hair with my fingers.

"You are amazing." He said, smiling with lustful eyes. I smiled, giving him a shy smile and kissed his lips.

He handed me a glass of champagne as we were watching the magical scenery in front of us. I took it and gave him a smile.

"To us." He said, giving me a boyish smile and clicked his glass against mine. "You are the Empire State of my mind." He whispered in my ear, amused and kissed my hair. I chuckled.

I took a sip from my drink and bit my lower lip as our earlier intimate encounter repeated on my mind.

"Don't bite your lower lip." He ordered, interrupting my thoughts.

I looked at him. His gaze was dark and intense. He cupped my cheek as he added, looking into my eyes.

"Just I have the right to beat it." He stated huskily, giving me an intense look and claimed my lips in a demanding kiss.

Then we went to the hotel close to Empire State. We decided to stay here. Asher and I fell asleep while cuddling after making love.

The following morning, I woke up nauseous. I covered my mouth with my hand and rushed into the bathroom.

I was vomiting when Asher pulled my hair back and put his shirt around my shoulders. He was rubbing my back while I was still vomiting.

Ugh! What is going on with me?

I had been feeling nauseated the last few days. Even the smell of food was enough for me to find myself vomiting in the bathroom.

After throwing up, I washed my face. When I looked at myself in the mirror, my face was pale.

"Are you okay?" Asher asked, worried, moving his hands up and down my arms.

"Better." I murmured, wrapping my arms around myself.

"Come on. Let's go to the doctor." He said and wrapped his arm around my shoulder, pulling me into his chest.

I leaned against him. He placed a tender kiss on my head as he headed us out.

After putting on our clothes, we ate breakfast. More correctly, Asher forced me to eat. But I didn't feel good, so I ate a little. Asher held my hand as we left the suite.

As we left the hotel, camera flashes hit our eyes, blinding us.

Fuck!

I covered my face with my hand as Asher led us towards his car quickly. He wrapped his arm around me protectively while pushing the paparazzi out of our way.