Chapter 29 - The golden couple

Asher's POV

I was looking at the magazines where were my photos with Eleanor and Romeo. They took our photos when we went to the park yesterday. These photos were on the Internet too.

The golden couple is parents.

A billion dollar baby.

The heir's out of wedlock baby.

"Fuck!" I hissed and threw my phone onto the desk as it started ringing again. It hadn't been stopping ringing since this morning.

I had found out that we were in the magazines from my mother. My parents were surprised when I confirmed it. But at least, they weren't angry. Even my father was happy that he had a grandchild. But they were offended because I hadn't told them before.

There were the paparazzi in front of the company as well as the mansion. I ignored their questions while the securities tried to push them out of my way.

When I walked in, my mother called me. She was sitting on the couch with my father in the living room.

"What happened?" I asked, giving them a questioning look.

"Sit down." My mother said.

I nodded and sat down in the armchair.

"Your father and I want to meet our grandchild and Eleanor. Your father met Eleanor, but I didn't meet her. So bring them for dinner tomorrow." My mother stated firmly.

I raised my eyebrow, surprised.

"Dad, you too?" I asked, looking at my father.

"Why not? I want to meet my grandchild too. He is Wright. And now, that girl as a mother of my grandchild is a member of our family. Despite her father, I respect her as my grandson's, your heir's mother." My father said firmly.

"Wow. Actually, I didn't expect this from you." I admitted.

I thought my father would get mad when he heard that I had a son with Eleanor. However, he was delighted when I admitted that Romeo was my son.

"Why not? Firstly, she gave birth to my grandson, the heir to our bloodline. Secondly, she makes my son happy. Finally, as a bonus, if you two get married, both companies don't need this competition, because we will become a family." He explained, self-satisfied.

I rolled my eyes, annoyed.

What was I expecting? My dad and his plans.

"Don't roll your eyes. It is just a bonus. But it was a good idea. I should have thought about it before." He chuckled.

"Dad!" I warned him.

****

I smirked as Eleanor walked into my office. She gave me a dazzling smile as she approached me. She looked freaking sexy in her black dress.

"This is the latest design." She informed and placed it on my desk.

I stood and placed my hands on her hips and planted a wet kiss on her neck.

"The design looks so sexy." I whispered in her ear seductively.

"Ash." She chuckled and pulled away.

"Ellie." I scowled.

I want her. Now and here.

"Mr. Wright, be professional." She demanded playfully.