Chapter 6 - The Bad Boy said Sorry?

Edited

Chapter 6 - The Bad Boy said Sorry?

My visit at the doctors went surprisingly well. After having an x-ray and sitting in the hard plastic doctors chair for an hour my butt is now numb. However the x-ray shows that due to my high levels of calcium and the fact the bone I broke was little I am healing quicker than they thought. Meaning I can get my cast of in a week and a bit.

Fighting in the championships is my dream.

Today is now Thursday and tomorrow is the day I get my cast of. I can't wait to start my mini fights back at the gym and start to practice again. I'm getting a little rusty which is not good.

Sitting at lunch with Emma and Dylan today was a headache.

FLASHBACK TO LUNCH...

"Hey lovebirds break it up!" I say as I snap my fingers in the faces.

Dylan and Emma will not stop sucking each other's faces of and this is the third time I have tried getting them to break it up.

Finally getting their attention Emma blushes shyly and Dylan just does that awkward guy thing when they itch the back of their neck.

"Sorry, um-uh , we kinda got carried away..." Emma stutters.

"Well no shit! Dude I swear if you guys do it one more time I'm leaving." Glaring between them both they quickly nod.

"So, how's your leg and how did you not tell us that dick head Jace almost got you killed. I swear he deserves a beating. Mia either you do it or I will." Dylan clenches his fists.

"I'm not going to beat him up. I should but I won't. He will know about me and he cannot know I'm U.D and he will most probably tell Aaron and his gang." I say quickly running over all the possible ways this could go wrong. My secret stays a secret.

"Okay fine. When is your next fight me and Emmy wanna watch pleaseeeeeeee!" Dylan replies dragging out the please.

"Nikki hasn't booked any yet but I get my cast of tomorrow and hopefully I can get a fight on Monday if not then maybe sooner. I'll text you guys. I can see you wanna go back to being all couple-y so I'll leave and see ya later. I'll probably skip tomorrow I won't be here for long anyways. See ya"

I wave goodbye and hop out of the lunch room. Pulling out my phone I message Nikki.

To Nikki

I'm itching to do something I may re-

I Stop halfway through my message when my phone gets knocked out of my hand. Being the fighter I am, I have good balance and luckily I don't get knocked onto the floor. Although the cast and crutches make it fucking hard to balance.

I look up and see Aaron, Jace, Chase, Aiden and Kyle standing in front of me with amused faces.

"What the fuck do you want" I spat out to them.

"Well look who's getting snappy here, is someone on their monthly?" Aaron remarks back. He leans against a locker with both hands in his pockets, his usual smirk on his face.

With anger pulsing through my veins I bring up on of my crutches and swing it at his head. Surprisingly he caught it in his hand and twisted it making my arm twist to.

I hissed in pain making a look of regret flash across his face then he dropped it making land back on the ground. Aaron looks at my phone on the floor and picks it up.