Chapter 26 - Stars Stars Stars and Albert Austin?

Edited

[Chapter 26] - Stars, Stars, Stars and Albert Austin?

Weeks have passed and I am finally out to the hospital. I am fully recovered and healed and I can live the rest of my life knowing I will not be in danger by those who had hurt me.

Right now Aaron, Jordan, Charlie, Olivia
and I are all sitting in my living room watching movies. Olivia sleeps over our house a lot but to be honest I don't mind. Her, Jordan and Charlie have become really close recently and ever since that day at the sea life centre they have been running around pretending to be spy's. It's cute really.

I let my head fall into Aarons lap and I hear him jump and moan. Whoops. Then I get up and quickly take the Kids to their rooms. They are all sleeping in Charlie's room. Walking back down the stairs I sit back down and plop my head on Aarons lap once more. He groans once again and shifts his body.

Let's have some fun!

I sit up and straddle him wrapping my arms around his neck. "W-what are you doing?" He stutters as I move my face closer to his.

"Letting loose." I whisper in his ear. I then begin to trail kisses down his jaw line and to his neck. I suck on his sweat spot as he tilts his neck back to allow me more access.

"Mmhm, Mia." He moans. He places his hands on my hips and when I least expect his he pushes me down against the sofa and climbs above me. I smirk up at him as he grins down.

"Who knew a nerd could be so sexy." He mutters kissing my neck now and trying to find my sweet spot.

"Mmmmh A-Aaron." I moan tilting my head back he stops sucking and places his perfectly warm, pink lips to mine. Our lips move in sync and he slips his hands under my shirt making me gasp as he cups one of my breasts. He took this as a chance to slip his toung into my mouth.

We fight for dominance but in the end he wins anyway. What only feels like seconds later yet it's only minutes we pull away gasping for oxygen.

I lean for forehead against his and whisper, "I love you." He pecks my lips and responds back.

"I love you too."

-------------------

"Finally! We did it Aaron we graduated!" I cheer bringing him into a hug. We had just graduated and now we are both going to celebrate.

"I knew we could do it baby." He presses his lips to mine. Pulling away I remember something.

"Aaron after we have done celebrating we have to go somewhere okay?" I mention as we get into my new car. Yup I finally got my new car. Well it was from Nikki and Mary-Anne as a graduation present. It was a big family car. A Black Audi Q7. I love it so much. I know it may be a bit much but I could say I deserve it.

"Aaron where are you taking me. And you better be careful with Alex." I say referring to my car. Yeah you got it; Aaron is driving my car because he has planned a surprise for me, although I have no idea where we are. All I see is greenery. There are a bunch of trees and hills.

"Just was babe. It will be worth it. And Alex will be fine." He assures me. I just nod my head and turn the radio up bouncing my head and softly humming to the music.

After about 2 hours of me begging Aaron to tell me where we are going and annoying him because we drove for so long we have finally reached our destination. It is starting to get dark but it's not dark enough to not see everything.

"Come on. It's just up here." He takes my hand and leads us to a beautiful tree. Lights are hung up all around and a picnic blanket it neatly laid out on the ground. There is food and drink along with a telescope. I wonder what that is for.