7,5. Angry

Throwback to 2015 when Yuzuru actually say these stuffs lmao;

They finally arrived in Toronto, and she feels like dying.

All parts of her body is aching and she feels so tired. She looks over to Yuzuru. He looks a bit tired, but he doesn't complain. He's probably used to this.

"Let's go," Yuzuru grabs her hand. "I'm tired, so let's just take a taxi to my condo."

Reika gives up and lets Yuzuru drags her wherever he wants. He called a taxi and they quickly got in.

"You own a condo?" She curiously asks.

"Yes."

She knows she shouldn't whine, but she feels like she likes being in an actual house better than an apartment or condominium or whatever he's calling it. She likes having a yard and a garden and somewhere to plant and run around.

"Why don't you just buy a house? We can have nice yards and the neighbors are more open..."

That brings up bad memories for Yuzuru. He looks at Reika angrily. "What, you don't like it? Then find somewhere else to live!"

That shuts her up. She was shocked. He's been rude to her a few times, but she didn't expect him to lash out at her like this.

She turns around, exposing her back to Yuzuru, and hiding her face. She knows her eyes are getting watery, and she doesn't want him to see that.

Yuzuru sighs. "I used to have a house here. But then because of... something, I sold it and bought a condo instead. Happy?"

Oh. "Because of something? What something?" She innocently asks.

Yuzuru turns his face away. "I don't want to talk about it."

They're turning against each other, showing each other's backs. Reika puffs her cheeks as she looks at the view of Toronto from the taxi's window. It's very different from Sendai, so she's very fascinated.

Then the guilt starts to get to her. She must've triggered a bad memory for Yuzuru. Even though he's been taking care of her during the flight...

"Yuzuru-san," she calls.

"What now?!"

"I'm sorry." She buries her head in her arms.

"What? I didn't hear you, speak clearly."

"I'm sorry!" She repeats, louder this time. Her cheeks are flushed with red, so she hides her face more. "I'm sorry."

Too bad she hides herself behind her arms, she couldn't see Yuzuru's face staring at her.

.

This chapter is basically a bonus filler chapter hehe. Hope u enjoyed it:)