Chapter 17

"Oh! This would look just perfect on you, Miracle! It looks so beautiful, Kayden will go absolutely crazy once he sees you in this dress. We are definitely going to buy this for you! Miracle are you even listening to me?" Samantha asked Miracle, who was lost in her own world. Samantha waved a hand in front of her eyes to grab her attention.

              "Huh? What?" Miracle blinked up at her, confused.

               "Miracle, stop thinking about it for sometime, will you? You worrying about it isn't going to change what happened. Relax a bit." Samantha said, sitting down with her on  one of the sofas kept in the shop for resting.

                  "Sammy is right. Nothing is going to change. You just have to be more careful now." Hazel said joining both of them on the sofa.

                    "How can you even ask me to relax? This not something small. That woman almost had Kay killed. I have no time to relax or think about myself, at least not untill the culprit is caught. I really appreciate your effort to soothe me, I really do. But, I cannot rest, not when my fiancé's life is on the line." Miracle said getting up and ready to leave, when her phone dinged indicating she had received an email.

                  Her heartbeats sped up at that sound. The last note she had received was before Kayden was shot. The letters, notes and e-mails that they had taken lightly had almost gotten one of them killed. By that incident Miracle was ensured that, this person was dead serious about everything. Now that she knew that they can be harmed, she no longer felt like cracking jokes about the e-mails and notes.

                With shaking hands she removed her phone from her bag and opened the e-mail. Like the previous e-mails even this one had a picture attached to it.

                 It was Kayden on the hospital bed and Miracle sleeping peacefully besides him. This told that the picture was taken recently. The e-mail said:

Dear Miracle,
         What a strange surprise this is, is it not? You caught two of my men. Well, forget about them now, shall we? Those two were as it is very useless. Till now, I hadn't made an appearance. But I think this is the perfect time for me to make my appearance in this wonderful chapter of your life. Hmmm.... Let's see where should we meet up..? How about The Kingdom, huh? Alright then, it is decided, tomorrow at 8.00pm, dinner at The Kingdom. The reservations will be made under your name. And don't worry about being alone with me or me trying to rape you. That won't happen since we will talk like civilized people in a completely civilized place. I hope you no longer doubt my masculinity. I am not a woman, Miracle. I am a pure male from each and every angle and I am definitely interested in you. See you later, my sweetheart.

Yours,
XXX.

                 Miracle couldn't believe her eyes. The words that she read had tge hair on her hands stand. It was a man, a stalker, who wanted Kayden dead and Miracle all for himself. He had called her to meet him in a hotel, among people. It was definitely not something she could have imagined.

                  It felt as if her life had become a mystery novel and the twists just got more and more strange and unbelievable.

               "Guys, you all enjoy your shopping spree. I-I have to go meet Kayden. I really really miss him." Miracle said composing herself. She felt like crying, she needed Kayden by her side, telling her that he loved her and would never let anything happen to her.

                 "You just met him a few hours ago, Caley." Hazel said, frowning.

               "I-I just m-miss him, a-alot." Miracle stuttered out, on the verge of tears. Hazel was about to retort, but was cut off by Sammy's hand on her shoulder.

              "It's okay, Miracle. I can understand. You go to Kayden. He needs you more than us. Moreover you need him. Go to him."

                "Thank you. Thank you so much for understanding me. I'll make sure to catch up with you guys later. I promise." Miracle said embracing both of them.

                "Alright. Now shoo off to your lover boy."

                When she reached the hospital, Kayden was up and watching television. Without waiting for him to notice her, Miracle lept into his arms. Just like a defense mechanism his arms slid around her as he kissed the top of her head.

                "Hey, little cat." Kayden said cupping her face and pecking her lips.

                  "Hey. How are you?"

                 "Just as good as a man in a hospital can be." He replied with a slight smirk on his face. Miracle's eyes started to tear up at the thought of his condition. She somehow felt responsible for it. A lone tear rolled down her cheek, only to be wiped off half way by Kayden's warm and rough fingers.

                      "What happened, baby? Why the tears? Look at me. I am all fine and fit. Nothing is wrong with me. There is no need of crying. What is done is done. We just have to be careful now." He kissed her forehead while cooing in her ears as she continued to sob her heart out.

                     "I am scared, Kay. I am so scared. They will hurt you again. I can't see you like this. I love you. I love you so much. I-I received an e-mail again today. I-I think it is someone who knows us. There was a picture of us sleeping from last night. The stalker wants to meet me. H-He said he'd meet me tomorrow. I-I am so scared." Miracle said while crying into his chest. Kayden soothed her hair. His expression was nuetral, it gave nothing away.

                  For the first time ever Kayden King felt like crying. He felt like screaming out in pain at the thought of another man having his Miracle besides him. He was afraid of losing her, just as much as she was, if not more. He wanted to protect her, he had promised to protect her. And now he didn't know what to do to keep her safe and sound.

             If only he could keep her locked up in a room till both of them were out of danger...

                   And with that last thought Kayden fell into the endless world of dreams and nightmares along with Miracle in his arms, as exhaustion took over both of their minds and bodies.

                  If only...

*******************************

A/N: ALRIGHTY! A MAJOR PLOT TWIST! AGAIN! THE STALKER WANTS TO REVEAL HIMSELF! HMMMMM.... WHO DO YOU THINK IT IS?

BUT OMG LIKE SERIOUSLY! WHAT A CIVILIZED STALKER HE IS!

I SMELL A HOT CHARACTER! NOW HE CAN BE SOMEONE NEW OR SOMEONE WE ALREADY KNOW! WHICH ONE DO YOU THINK HE IS?

ANYWAYS SO THIS CHAPTER WAS WRITEN ON MY PHONE, I HAVE NO IDEA HOW LONG IT IS. I'LL TRY TO UPLOAD THE NEXT CHAPTER FROM MY LAPTOP. WELL, MY LAPTOP THINKS IT'S FUN TO JUST STOP WORKING.

UNTIL NEXT TIME!

ENJOY READING!

LOVE TRISH