13: awakening

Quote related to silvers emotions ^

I slowly start to open my eyes, I discover I am still in my coffin I got into a year ago, might as well check my stats.

Name: Silver Empty
Age: 1021
Race: goddess/devil/hybrid
Power: ZZZ+
Health: infinite
Mana: infinite

I sigh, why do I feel like I get stronger every time something happens and I get pissed off?

I open the coffin and notice the cave I had put myself in was still the same as before and so was the surrounding area, it seems this place is hidden some how.

I sigh, if only Sylvia could see this she'd want to play and connect with nature, why didn't I just do this in the begging then everything would of been fine...

I shake my head and snap out my thought, I have to be positive!

I click my fingers and the coffin disappears. I decided I want to live here, I don't like my grown form, therefore I shall change my for to that of when I was younger.

And so I did. My old appearance of a mature girl with white hair is now that of a cute child.

After I was done, I use my [gods eye] ability to check on the happenings of this world

After I was done, I use my [gods eye] ability to check on the happenings of this world. I also use [gods voice] & [god knowledge], to inform myself of any missing knowledge I require.

The voice then said "Princess, this world is called 'Skyrim' (ignore the reference), there are 2 continents, both continents have 6 kingdoms. The first continent is called the light continent, the reason being that is a continent filled with religion. The second continent is called the dark continent, the reason being that the continent does not care for religion though they are not against it. The light kingdom has 6 kingdoms, the first kingdom is called 'blue' it is a kingdom that is next to the sea. The second kingdom is called 'green' it is a kingdom that is mainly full of farmland and forests." I think for a moment.

"What else?" It continues "the third kingdom, is called 'earth' it is a kingdom that is where the schools of the continents are, the different schools were so abundant they were declared the academic kingdom. The fourth kingdom is called 'gold' it is the main kingdom of the light continent, that is because it was the first country. The fifth is called the 'Grey' kingdom, it is a kingdom that is famous for its blacksmiths. The sixth kingdom is called 'purple' it is where most of magical creature live, there are no humans that permanently live there."

I then say "the dark continent?" It then says "the first kingdom is called 'demon' because it's where the demons live and worship the devil. The second kingdom is 'beast' it is a kingdom where the beast man and creatures of similar decent hail from. The third kingdom is 'mortal' it is the kingdom where most of the mortals reside when they travel to the dark continent. The fourth kingdom is called 'immortal' it's where most of the immortal beings like vampires and dragons reside, it is protected greatly and rarely anyone other then their kind enters. The fifth kingdom is called 'silver' it is like the 'gold' country the first and main country in the continent. The sixth country is unknown, it is land that is full of beasts that usually randomly attack the 11 kingdoms."

I smile and ask "what is the status of these kingdoms?" The voice replies "at the moment the light and dark continent are recuperating from their just fought war, it was stopped when the kingdoms decided on a treaty, they will now focus on the 12 kingdom 'unknown'." I smiled again and said "what of my friends?" The voice said "Clary and her family are in the green country they are nobles there that help oversee the crops, Georgia and her family are in the earth kingdom, they are in charge of an academy there, George and his family now serve the king of the gold kingdom. Jack and Sam are in the Blue kingdom they are working as fisherman and look after a orphanage, they are together (as in boyfriend and boyfriend), lastly the 10 bodyguards and their families now live in the mortal kingdom, the guards themselves are adventurers that are helping explore the unknown country."

I smile and say "where am I?" The voice says "you are in a cave in a hidden forest in the 'Beast' kingdom, do you wish to become a beastGirl?" I perk up and say "hell ya, a wolf one please!" The voice said "generic editing in progress" after 10 minutes the voice said "you are now a beastGirl wolf." I run over to the lake outside the cave and admire my appearance.

After I had finished admiring my appearance, I then proceeded to make this area a suitable living area

It took me a long time but after I found that beautiful forest area it was pretty simple, my new home was really beautiful.

I then ran to my room and went straight to sleep having exhausted myself doing all this work in The form of a child.

I awoke the next day, I got up and ran to the small lake I liked, I then asked the voice "what's your name?" The voice said "whatever the princess goddess wishes it." I smiled and say "then your name is Yūjin." The voice then said "as you wish." I smile and then ask "can I unveil this place?" Yūjin replies "it is possible all you have to do is say -release- and think of this place being revealed and it should work." I nodded and said "-release-" And then I felt the suns gaze become brighter and the plants looked more flourished.

I smiled and said "I wonder who will find me Yūjin." It then said "me too princess." She said it kinda stiffly so I think she was pretending.

I then slowly started to drift to sleep with the sun on my face.