14: new friends?

Sylvia when she died^

I awoke to the sound of growling, I slowly got up and went towards the sound I asked Yūjin "how many enemies?" It replied "3, there are 10 victims." I nodded and saw the scene before me, there were 3 huge hobgoblins attacking a pack of dire wolves and the type that don't attack without reason.

I saw that there were a few pups in the pack and so I walked out causing the hobgoblins to focus their attention on me, I click my fingers and a sword is in my hand I then whisper to myself "I want to take my time killing you 3." And that's what I did.

I first cut off all their legs and then slowly tortured them one by one, once they were too dead to be any fine I outed and muttered "damn it their broken!" And then I turned to the pack and noticed the big black wolf standing in front of them my first thought was 'Alpha.' And I was correct, I could tell because you could see the trust within the pups as they gazed at their alpha.

I smiled and said as my tail wagged "I don't mean harm, you must be hungry you can rest at my home." The Alpha was cautious but knew the pups needed rest.

He obliged and I led him to my humble abode, after we arrived the alpha hesitantly went to search my home to make sure it was safe and while he was away I played with them, it was quite funny when he walked I and had that word shocked wolf expression in his face.

Of course it was too late to do anything because the other wolves had started to fall asleep, after I successfully escaped their hold I pet the alphas head and said "stay here as long as you like." He nodded at me and I went to my room to rest.

I awoke the next day and walked downstairs to see all the whole pack aligned and when the saw me they all bowed their heads in respect, I tilted my head and then the alpha cake up and using -pack commune- said "you are our new alpha, we accept you as our alpha, please take care of us alpha." I smile and say "ok." And they all started licking me, then I prepared their meal.

After we had all eaten, I heard a shrill scream the pack was instantly at alert I looked at them and signaled them to follow me.

We ran through the forest and we saw a horrible scene before us, there were three people injured one looked half dead and another was all by himself facing the 6 serpent monsters