⚔️ Prologue ⚔️

"That'll be ₩7,130. Thank you for your purchase!" I heard my mother say, just after entering the store. She turned around from behind the counter and smiled in my direction, giving a quick glance to the 'Staff Only' door. I understood her hint and walked towards it, sitting down on one of the sofas in the lounging area and playing simple games on my phone while I patiently waited for her arrival.

Only a few minutes later, she opened hurriedly opened the door and practically fell on me whilst trying to embrace my whole body all at once. I tried my best to return the gesture but she kept my arms tucked by my sides and squeezed the life out of me.

"Mom! You're actually gonna kill me!" I breathlessly said, causing her to immediately let go of her only child.

"Oh I'm sorry sweetie! I'm just so happy to have my little baby back!" Yes I hadn't seen my mother in nearly two years. I'd just finished my studies and my mother had always wanted me to take over her shop, unless I found a better job. "You must be tired from your journey! Why don't you go down to that new salon that's recently opened and I'll make you whatever you fancy for dinner. Sound good?"

"Yeah, thanks mum, I love you."

"Love you too, honey."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n

Super short prologue just to get things started. Future chapters will be longer.