🖤Chapter One - When We First Met🖤

The blinding sun shone right in my eyes as I looked up at the shop's sign hanging above the entrance.

Beauty's Treat Salon.

I'd heard that it was a unisex salon which was run by seven males, though only four of them actually worked in the shop. Apparently they did the best haircuts and nail designs in the city. Everyone was going crazy for them, and now I could see for myself why that was.

"Can I help you?"

I snapped out of my daze when I heard a voice speak in front of me. I tilted my head up slightly to look into the eyes of a young man staring back at me. His blue hair was parted neatly down the middle, exposing his clear forehead and eyebrows. His puffed cheeks contrasted with his sharp jawline, making his face look mature yet playful. As I admired his looks, his plump lips curled up into a smirk.

"I know I'm a fine specimen and all, but I can't believe that a lady such as yourself would want to stand here and do nothing, so why not come in for some relaxation time? I hear we're quite the stylists." He invited me into the shop after gently pushing my chin up with his delicate fingers to close my gawking mouth.

"Ah, yes well, that's the reason I umm-" He brought his finger up to my lips to hush me and brought me inside the building. It was only then where I was truly impressed.

The walls around were pure white with beautiful painting hanging on them, making the entire room look bigger. The inside was divided into two sections, one for nail designs and the other for hair.

"You're free to browse whatever you like. One of my colleagues will be checking in with you once you've decided what you'd like to do first." And with that the man walked away, leaving me to look around at my own pace.

As I was looking at the different supplies they had, I caught another man staring at me. He had plump lips like the one before, and in many ways they both had similar handsome features, except that his hair was a soft blond which came down on his forehead.

I pretended to not take any notice of him, that is until he began walking towards me. His lips held up a smirk, possibly after noticing the light blush tinting my cheeks. His walk was that of a confident man, I could tell by the way his hips swayed and how his arms moved steadily, all while carrying that devilish smirk on his face. I didn't notice I was now staring until he stopped in front of me.

"Looking for something, sweetie?" He smiled innocently.

"Ah no, I'm just browsing..." I managed to keep my voice steady and pretend I was looking at different nail designs.

"Nails hm?" He looked as if he were deeply in thought, before turning to me and holding his hand out. "May I?" He asked. After a few seconds of wondering what he meant, I nodded in realisation and put my hand on top of his. He examined my hands from my palms all the way to the tips of my fingers. "Tell you what, since you seem to be new here, how about I give you a little treat? For free." My eyes widened in surprise and I didn't think twice before gratefully accepting his offer.

I sat down on a chair in the waiting room, watching the woman before me get her nails done. The man who was tending to her nails had beautiful silver hair flowing over his eyes, yet his brown eyes were still visible if you looked close enough. His face was a little more defined than the other two and he looked like a piece of artwork, I couldn't believe he was a real human being sitting in front of me.

Once he had finished his work, the lady went over to the counter where the fourth and final staff member was placed. His hair was pitch black, which contrasted with his pale skin. His eyes held an icy glare, which was of course intimidating, but also intriguing. He asked for an amount of money from the lady with a lazy tone and thanked her for coming.

"Next please." The silver haired man had called, signalling to me. I stood up from my place and instead sat in the chair in front of him placed behind the small table. "Hi, my name is Taehyung and I'll be doing any nail art you desire."

"Thank you, I'm Rin."

"Rin, it's nice to meet you!" He said happily, showing off his cute smile. He reminded me of a little boy, contrary to his seriousness before. "Oh yes, Jin told me before that he had a look at your hands and said cold colours would go nicely. Are you okay with that?"

Jin? Oh, that blonde man from before...

"Sure, whatever the experts think." I agreed.

"Great!" From inside a drawer he pulled out a piece of paper with different colours and designs on them. "If you could choose from one of these then we can get started."

"Thank you..." I quickly searched the paper for something I liked, trying my best not to keep Taehyung waiting too long. I looked up to him only to notice that he was watching the blue haired man who brought me inside with another woman. That man was holding her hand and bringing her towards the 'staff only' room. The woman seemed to be all over him and I wondered if she was some sort of lover.

"Sorry, I'll be right back..." Taehyung told me as he got up and followed the pair into the room. I didn't think anything of it and continued to search for a design I liked. I didn't think there was anything wrong.

That is, until I heard a scream.

And not the type of humorous scream when your best friend scares you. No, this was the type of horrific scream where you're truly terrified. But what intrigued me the most, was that it came from behind that door.

The staff room door.

I saw the other two workers look at each other and both calmly walked towards the room as not to cause anymore unnecessary commotion with customers who also heard the scream. However, I couldn't just sit and do nothing. Whether it was a brave act or completely idiotic, I too headed towards the door.

Opening it, I walked down a small hallway with multiple doors on either side and stopped in front of the one at the end, which was the only one where I could see a light shining underneath the door.

I quietly opened the door just enough so I could peek through, but what I saw scarred me for life.

The woman who went in before was laying on the floor, a puddle of blood surrounding her, completely lifeless. I gasped and stepped backwards out of instinct, careful to not accidentally hit anything.

"Jimin-ah! You weren't supposed to kill her yet!"

"She came at me with a gun! I had to do something!"

"We still needed to question her..."

"I'll call Namjoon, tell him what happened."

The three guys were talking inside, and from what I heard, the blue haired man, Jimin, was the culprit.

It looks like they haven't noticed me yet, I have to tell the police...

But before I could do anything, I felt something cover my eyes.

"What are you doing here, sweetheart?" That voice... that nickname... of course. There were only three in the room...

"J-Jin?"

But the next thing I knew, my mouth was covered, and everything went black.

~~~

A/n

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter!

Which book(s) would you like me to update soon?