Chapter 1 - Reunion and coming to Beacon

"Whos ready to fight... IN DEATH BATTLE?!" The Announcer yells, "Alright, we have the Champ... THE META!!! And over here we have... The Templar of the night... (Y/N) NIKOS!!" The Announcer says. "This is for you Pyrhha..." I mutter. "Alright, Bring it on!" I shout, "We are the Meta!" The Champ says with his many AIs. "FIGHT!!!" The Announcer says, I grab the Meta in a choke hold, and stab his head multiple times. Then he fires his brute shot at me. I grab the grenade and throw it back at him, "Alright! The champ may be a new one!" I finish the Meta by ripping his arms off, and using my sword I slice him in half clean. "(Y/N) NIKOS WINS!" I hear the announcer say.

Ozpin POV, Beacon

"Ozpin? Is something wrong?" I hear Glynda ask, "Yes, we must stop these underground fights... and get (Y/N) Nikos on our side before Salem gets to him..." I say. "Okay Should I send some teams?" "Yes, go with them" I reply. "Understood" Glynda replied

A Day later Pyrhha POV

"Mrs. Goodwitch? Where are we going?" "To find a man who goes by the name of (Y/N)" Mrs. Goodwitch tells Ruby. Then we enter a dark part of Vale. "Ey Boss, look at what we have here..." I hear a man say, "Its the all powerful Pyrhha Nikos..." I get a bit scared, "What do you want?!" I ask trying not to be intimidated "Oh not much... Just you as a slave..." the thug leader says. Then Yang tries to attack but fails.  "Leave her alone..." A voice says. "Who said that?!" The thug leader shouts. "I'm not alone, Not gonna fall, I know how it goes, when you want it all. Eyes in the sky, Boots on the Ground. Now hold the line, We're rootin' out" The armored man sings killing the thugs. "The song sounds familiar to me... My brother would sing that to me if I ever had a nightmare" I say. "Thats cause I am your Brother" The man says. "B-Bro?" I say. "Excuse me, Are you (Y/N) Nikos?" Ms. Goodwitch asks. Then my brother takes off his helmet. "Yes, And yes, I'll come with you to Beacon" My brother says. Then he puts his helmet back on. "Lets move, More thugs may come" My brother replies

At Beacon, (Y/N) POV

"So, where did you go after you left home?" I hear Pyrhha ask me. "I went all over Remnant, From Atlas, to Vacuo, hell! I even arrived in Mengarie" I say, then Weiss looks at me strangely. "Who gave you the armor?" Weiss asks. "I made the Mark 1, Then after saving your sister's life from Grimm, Ironwood improved the armor" I say, "How do you even know Winter?" I chuckle. "Shes my Girlfriend" I say. and as I walk to Beacon I hear some whispering. "Is that (Y/N) Nikos?" "I heard he killed the Meta..." and some more whispering. I sigh. Then I see a familiar face. "Hah! What a wimp!" a kid says. "So... You like bullying others huh?" I say darkly. "Best to run unless you want to die..." I say again to Cardin... "O-Okay!!" then they run. "T-Thanks?" Jaune says. "Hey Jaune" I say. "Wait, (Y/N)?" Jaune says "Sup old friend" I say pulling him into a handshake. "(Y/N) Did I ever tell you your like the brother I never had?" Jaune says. "Heh Old Friend, you always say that" I say. "Wait, Bro you know Jaune?" "Yeah, I saved his ass from a Baby Beowulf." I say. I then grab him and ruffle his hair. "Okay okay! You can stop" he says. "Guess what? I'm raising the Baby Beowulf I saved you from. And another thing. It has a semblance. Its semblance: Grimm Reaper." "Wait, I thought Grimm didnt have souls!" "They do, its just that they cant generate an Aura, But they can have a semblance only if they are treated well" I tell Weiss. Then my pet beowulf appears from dust. "Ah!! A Beowulf!" Ruby seems scared then Yang appears and tries to kill it. I then pick him up. "Let me kill it!" "No." "WHAT?!" "I said No." I reply without fear. Then my Beowulf turns into a Grimm chicken. Then it turns back into the Beowulf. "I forgot to mention, Its a Shapeshifter Grimm due to its Semblance" I say.

At Ozpin's Office

"Ah, Mr. Nikos" Ozpin says. then My Beowulf turns into a cat Grimm and walks to Blake. "Sorry about my pet Grimm, and before you try to attack it, Its Tamed. You see, most Grimm are black, white and have red lining. But Tamed Grimm you see, They have white skin, Grey skull bone things whatever they are, and any color lining, It just depends on the tamer" I say. "Hm. Quite Interesting Mr. Nikos" Ozpin says "Anyway, Are you willing to join Beacon?" "Sure. I know you never take no as an answer" I say. Ozpin then gives me my Schedule. I give him a thumbs up. "Welp, See y'all" I say.

Next chapter is when the bullying begins