Chapter 2 - A Mission

I was walking around, trying to find the team I was assigned to. I knock on the door. "Hello? Is this the dorm of GRBO?" I ask. "Yeah? Wait are you the new member?" Somebody asked me. "Yes. Yes I am" The door opens. "Ello, Names Grace." Grace said. "I'm (Y/N). (Y/N) Nikos" I said. "Would you like to come in?" Grace asked. "Sure." I replied. I had trouble getting inside due to my heavy armor. "Uhh need some help?" Grace asked. "Nah, I got this" I say getting inside by entering sideways. "Anyway, So... Introductions much?" I wondered. "Or am i gonna have to guess?" I reply. "Okay.. uhhh. Orange, Red and Blue" "You nailed it. Those are our nicknames!" Orange said. "I'm Oris. Red is Rona and Blue is Brooklyn" Oris said. Brooklyn didnt seem interested. "And I assume Grace is Grey?" I asked. "Uh-Huh!" Grace said. I receive a call on my scroll. “(Y/N), Please report Ozpin's office” “Alright” “Bring GRBO with you. And by the way, They are now GRBOY”

Headmaster's Office

When we arrived, Ironwood was there. “Mr Nikos, We need you to find this 4 men, bring them to us. If you encounter resistance, You are permitted to use force. GRBO, You have a choice to go with Mr. Nikos ” They nod. I heard screaming over Ironwood's radio, and it bothered me. “We need backup! Grimm are surrounding us!" I looked at Ironwood. "Those men won't last forever..." I got up, saluted, and walked out. "You don't have to come ladies, I don't want you to be hurt cause of my recklessness" I admitted. "We're a team (Y/N)! Let's do this!" Grace said. "Alright." I grabbed my blade, and shield. Then I saw a strange man running. "Stop right there!" He turned around. "Damn, what is it? Trying to attack?" He said, trying to intimidate me. "Nobody starts running unless they are going away from danger or trying to hide something.." i looked at him. "Are you just in a rush and are lost?" I ask him. "Yeah." He replied. "Okay. Well, here's a map" I handed him it. "Thanks lad." He replied. "Mhm. Alright, let's go." I looked at my team. "(Y/N), are you okay?" Oris asked. "I heard screaming over Ironwood's radio. I want to go help them." I told them. "Oh... Well lets move!" Grace said, enthusiastic.

(the man is an OC Requested by Irondoom. I will have a chapter explaining him soon. Also, Irondoom, if you are reading this, I'm gonna fix some grammer from the bio you DMed me. So if you notice any changes in the spelling z it's because of the grammer.)

(453 words)