Chapter 12: "Are you trying to get us killed?"

I love you guys, enjoy!

Standing there speechless, John couldn't move or breathe. It was like he was stuck in time and all he wanted was to go back.

Playing with her fingers, John pressed his lips against her knuckles, "did you think of a name yet?"

"A name?" Carly laughed, furrowing her eyebrows as she turned, laying on her side to face him.

"Yeah, for our kids."

Rolling her eyes, she playfully pushed at his chest, "shut up."

"What?" he chuckled, "I'm serious."

"You don't want to have kids with me."

Frowning, he pushed himself onto his elbow, looking down at her now. "Why not?"

She shrugged. "I'd just be a horrible mom."

"No, you wouldn't. You'd be a great mom."

"My mom's idea of spending time together was hiding me in the closet while she got high with her boyfriend."

Sucking in a sharp breath, John brushed his thumb along her cheek to her jaw, leaning in kissing her lips gently before whispering against them, "you are nothing like your mother, baby."

"I just know I'd suck. I can barely take care of myself."

"Your past doesn't define you. I know for a fact, when we get married and have kids, they will love you as much as I do, if not more. There's nothing in this world that could convince me otherwise."

"You promise?"

"I promise."

"Do whatever you have to do to save them," Bruce interjected, causing John to snap out of it. "Please."

"We'll give you hourly updates." Nodding, the doctor turned, rushing into the room as they pulled the bed from inside, rushing her down the hall and through two doors.

Watching as they disappeared, John felt a wave of nausea hit him as he doubled over, vomiting on the floor.

--

"Oh you wanna play games, huh?" Tanner raised an eyebrow, "I can play games."

"That's all you're about, Evans. Entertain me," Justin chuckled, "I'm ready."

"We'll see who'll be laughing once I'm done with you." Laughing, he backed towards Kelsey, grabbing her face and laying a sloppy kiss against her lips making sure to keep his eyes on Justin.

Pressing his lips together, he sat, the anger he felt pounding with indescribable hatred.

Turning, Tanner walked off into the far distance, closing the door behind him.

"Justin," Kelsey stressed once the coast was clear, spitting to get the taste of Tanner's mouth out. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Listen."

Danger's Back 2: The Aftermath ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara