The Epilogue.

8 Years Later.

"Ryker!" Kelsey screamed out as she held onto the corner of her summer dress, running out into the backyard as she watched the little boy squirt another with a water gun.

Justin laid back in his chair, laughing along with Bruce as they shared a beer, talking about the latest game on television when he glanced over, watching her scold their son. "Kelsey, they're kids. Let them have fun."

"Easy for you to say, you let them do whatever they want." Grabbing Ryker's hand, Kelsey crouched down, "be nice to your brother."

"He started it!"

"No, you did!" The twin yelled back, reaching over and pushing him causing the other boy to lunge forwards.

"Hey, hey!" Kelsey put her hands against their chests, holding them back from one another. "What has gotten into you two?"

"Ryker's mad Mykuh likes me better than him."

"Mykuh doesn't even know you exist."

"Look at my girl breaking hearts already," Leo teased as he entered the backyard, his arm around the waist of his wife; their daughter not too far behind them.

Looking up, Kelsey laughed, "do not entertain these two, please."

"What?" he chuckled, "she takes after her father," he basked in his glory, playfully rubbing at his chin. "Can you blame them?"

"Shut up," Justin threw a piece of bread at him, "and sit down. There's beer, you want one?"

"Justin!" Kelsey scolded, "where are your table manners?"

"Sorry baby," he cheesed as she narrowed her eyes, shaking her head at him.

"Don't mind if I do," Leo rubbed his hands together, leaning over to kiss his wife, Julia, on the forehead before taking a seat next to Justin and Bruce.

"Men," Julia laughed as Kelsey looked at her, nodding.

"Men, indeed."

"Mom, can I go play with Mykuh now?" Ryzer questioned as Ryker shoved past him already running in the little girl's direction.

"Okay, but no more fighting with your brother!" she called out after them, huffing as she dropped her hands down to her sides.

"Why do I feel like every time I am here, those two are ready to bite the other's head off?"

Turning around, Kelsey let out a breathy laugh, shaking her head. "That's because they are," laughing, she approached the other.

Carly smiled, leaning over as she wrapped her arms around her best friend's neck, pulling her into a hug before letting go as her son came between them.

"Hi Aunt Kelsey," he grinned up at her, a spitting image of his father.

Looking down, she smiled big. "Hi Carter," she crouched down, fixing the collar of his shirt before gently placing a gentle kiss to his forehead. "How was soccer practice?"

"Eh," he shrugged, "it was alright. I missed a goal today, but mom tells me that dad wasn't that great at soccer either."

Laughing, Kelsey glanced up at Carly who shrugged, putting her hands up in mock surrender before looking at him again. "She's right, he was more of a handy person instead."