7. The Trouble of Being Me (Technic)

"You would think that when my best friend told me that he wanted my big brother's ass, literally, I would be like OMG. Or SHIT. Or WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY?! Or anything close to those lakorn cheesy dialogues that ever aunties with nothing better to do at home watches, right?" Technic began his monologue facing a tablet.

"Actually, all I said was, what is it in for me?" Technic continued.

"Listen, do you want to hear a story?" Technic stopped speaking as if waiting for someone to reply.

"You do?" He paused again.

"Okay, then. Kiddies, gather 'round and I will start my story." Technic said.

But, before he did, he stood up and walked to the door. Open it and checked if anyone was around. Then, he closed the door and locked it. He returned to his chair and began talking to the tablet again.

"Once upon a time, there was a handsome prince named Technic. Technic has an older brother and quite the opposite of our hero. This brother of Technic was a bit slow and fucking ugly. But, little that Technic realized that his not-so-handsome brother would bring him good fortune beyond his wildest dream."

Technic stopped as he heard his mobile phone ringing.

"Hello, P'No"

"N'Nic, I'm done with my class. I'm going to our favorite meat restaurant before coming home, do you want anything?"

"P'No, I want the sweet pork with ginger and the pork skewer."

"Nic, how many skewer?"

"5 we can share it if you want."

"Okay, bye."

Technic placed his phone on the table before continuing his live broadcast.

"Where was I?" Technic thought for a bit before speaking again. "So, his not-so-handsome brother would bring him fortune beyond his wildest dreams. How you may ask?"

"You see, Technic, though, a prince, had limited riches. His parents only give him an allowance enough for 5 days. But, prince Technic had lots of expenses. Because he was so damn good-looking a lot of maiden in the land wanted to go out with prince Technic. And, even though, these princesses were willing to pay all the expenses just to be on a date with prince Technic, being a gentleman that he was, prince Technic's pride would not allow it"

"Then, one day, he met a prince named Kengkla. Prince Kengkla came from a rich far, far away land. The princes became best friends instantly. One day prince Kengkla met prince Technic older brother. Prince Kengkla fell in love with prince Technic's not-so-handsome brother. From then on, prince Kengkla asked his best friend to help him make Techno become his man-bride."

"When I heard Ai'Kengkla said that. I was like what. And he said he was seriously. And I was liked saying what again. And he was like he'd pay for every favor I will do to help him make my brother his stud-wife."

"I paused and really thought things through. I was in deep shit in conflict with my morals and shit and all. P'No is my brother. How could I even consider selling my one and only beloved sibling to the devil? The big brother who always taken care of me. My big brother who loves me and whom I love."

"My heart was heavily burden. My best was literally asking me to sell my brother to him. I love my brother and I love my best friend too. My heart was breaking when I made this decision."
Technic sighed deeply in front of the tablet.

"After less than 60 seconds, hell, yeah, I said yes. What do you expect from an asshole like me? Why should I refused an offer of 3000 Bhat retainer fee per day and additional payment for special request?" Technic grinned.

"The deal was so simple, basically, I just have to report to Kengkla my brother's whereabouts and activities. There was an additional payment if I sent him pictures of my brother. 500 if shirtless, 1000 if shirtless and wearing underwear, if naked and little No is flaccid 1500, if naked and little No is hard 3000 and if I record P'No masturbating or doing anything sexually shitty, pay out is 10000. Other special requests were subject for negotiations. Now, wouldn't you consider that offer too?"

Technic's phone rang again.

"Ai'Nic open the door."

Technic got up and opened his bedroom door. Kengkla casually walked to where Technic's tablet was and stopped the live broadcast.

"Are you crazy broadcasting our deal about P'No?"

"Dude, have you not seen the viewer counter? No one was watching except you. Chill!"

"The way you talked about me, you made it sound like I am evil. As if I am Mara."

"Are you not?"

"Yeah ... I am evil. But, I love P'No sincerely."

"Yeah, yeah, I know. How can I not know you say it like everyday."

"How about you? Aren't you as evil as I am?"

"Hey, this is who I am. Can you accept it? Can you accept me? Can you?"

Kengkla hit Technic on the head.

"Oi!" Technic exclaimed.

"Stop, being so melodramatic! And, stop waiting lakorns, already."

Technic glared at Kengkla. Kengkla returned Technic's stare. Then, the princes began to laugh hysterically.

--- end of chapter ---