|6|

" what kind of joke is this " I furrowed my brows and yanked my hand from his grip

" I'm serious ignis I do remember everything "

" why just telling me now? " I yelled my eyes getting teary

" sorry I had to make sure- "

" you're a human, right? "

" I don't know " he mumbled

" what? "

" I'm not a werewolf but can I call myself a human? I do remember my past life "

" how? that's not possible "

" I know right, when I was young I had dreams about my past life and the more I get older the more I remember things like if I had lost my memory and I was slowly recovering, I even thought I was fool and I've seen so many doctors but when I found out about the book I realised that It was real I wasn't imagining things "

" why didn't you come to see me then? "

" I'm not as strong as I was I don't have any special powers or anything, can I stand a chance to go there! I knew you will find me oneday, isn't that why god gave me back my memories? because we're destined to meet each others again "

I ran my hand through my hair and he smiled " you still have the same habits "

that wasn't mentioned in the book
he really do remember every detail

" why did you let me hurt you then? you should have just told me " I wiped the blood in his neck

" I have to be a werewolf to have a chance with you, you know I'm... weak "

I hugged him tightly, he was surprised first but he hugged me back burring his shin on my shoulder

I felt his warm breath brushing my skin sending me a shiver down my spine

" you loved me when I was weak, you did that daniel, why do you think I can't do it when I'm already in love with you "

Silence

I heard his heart beats getting faster

" sorry for leaving you alone " he whispered

" I've turned off my feelings it wasn't that hard though "

he let out a chuckle and I did the same with the tears rolling down my cheeks

" but it was hard for me, living for years without explanation of whatever was happening to me, and as the memories were coming back the feelings were coming back with them so I was practically loving someone who I couldn't even prove that exists in real life, I couldn't see you I was living in my memories and whenever I had a free time I locked myself in my room, it was hard so thank you for coming to my life and solving all the mysteries I had "

I patted his back

" you wouldn't have said that in your past life " I chuckled " you've never talked about your feelings "

" you've changed too, you hugged me first. looks like someone had so many experiences in my absence "

I was going to pull away but he didn't let me move, he hugged me tighter while giggling " I'm joking "

he touched my neck " I still can see it, my mark "

I hit his arm and he let go of me

" awch " he rubbed his arm while wincing " hold on you little werewolf I'm just a human you may kill me with that hit "