|7|

" shhhh "

the voice was familiar yet I couldn't tell who's the owner

she untied the tie which was around my head, allowing me to see her. my eyes widened as I saw her figure

" chungha how did you get inside " I whispered, I didn't want her to get caught because I had a lot to ask her and that was my chance

" I'm a witch we do more impressive tricks than what you imagine " she smirked as she sat in front of me " you're thinner now daniel will commit a crime if he sees you like that "

" how did you know that I'm here? "

" you fought in my land, exactly few meters away from my palace you were too loud to ignore, I couldn't stop myself from watching the fight, it has been a long time since the last time we had something fun among supernatural creatures, indeed daniel was the best in that "

" how did you know I was here? " I repeated rolling my eyes annoyed with all her far-from-the-main-topic answers

" I knew he will lock you up and of course here and nowhere else, seunghyun punished him several times this way, locking him for days here, and so did daniel "

" wait, daniel won't do something like that for his stepbrother " I frowned

" he's not an angel sweetie, that's why he deserves his punishment right now "

" punishment? "

" yeah ignis, he's suffering more than what you think and he won't tell you "

" tell me everything you know! "

" that was all written in our book as I told you before, the legend said that he'll disappear after killing his dad and it says also that he will be reborn as the weakest creatures and he'll not lose his memory, he's the same daniel in a new environment "

" why all of this happening to him? how can he get back his powers ? "

" can't you divine what was daniel's biggest sin ? " she asked back

I looked at her confused I had nothing running in my mind that right moment

" jungkook " she blurted out " he went through a lot no one dared to talk with him because of the aura he has so he was alone for centuries he barely talked with anyone and when he did it was just for delivering his dad's orders. daniel was stronger than him so jungkook felt useless every time seunghyun talked with the both of them since every time he will be just addressing daniel when it was for something which needs strength and never asked jungkook to do anything. naeun too, while she was trying to make daniel rely on her like his real mom, jungkook felt like he was left out. but in the other hand we have daniel who was envying jungkook for having parents who love him, the both of them never tried to understand each others and the worst when daniel exiled jungkook when he was in need of receiving love and care. he was left out of his group and his family. he had been attacked several times by vampires but luckily he was so strong and he beat them all, but that doesn't change how big the scars daniel had left in his step brothers heart for years before jungkook started to get used to his new life. that's why only jungkook can transform him "

"w-what? " I stuttered

" only jungkook can " she repeated

" but he will never do that "

" then daniel will never comeback to his werewolf origins "

I looked at her shocked

" jungkook is so possessive and especially when it means losing you to daniel, I don't think he will give up " chungha added