- ABOUT ME.

( introduction! )

So, I decided that many of you can get to know me, by who I really am, and what I've been doing since my teen years

So, I decided that many of you can get to know me, by who I really am, and what I've been doing since my teen years. However, some things will remain private, because I don't give out my personal information that easily. I will explain why, and how I feel about mostly a lot of things. However, I work very hard on writing books for you guys, and I feel like this app gave me something that I never truly had in my life.

As some of you, a very few know some things that I won't explicitly tell others, and for that, it's super important to me that everyone knows who I am, and not some fake person that everyone seems to do, or tend to do some days. I understand the privacy and the caution of what people say, do, post or write, and I'm the exact same way with you. I am willing to be completely honest, raw and truthful with what I say, what I've been doing, and such.

Making friends has always been the biggest issue of mine growing up. I was born with a syndrome that almost no one knows about, because it's super rare, and I was one of the lucky ones to even survive it. I was constantly bullied throughout school. And by the time I was in high school, I wanted to give up, run away, end my life, do something that would just end me. However, I realized that I couldn't leave those who truly cared for me. It's not a joke that I would truly say this, because it sucks, bullying sucks, especially when you're a teen who is disabled with double hearing aids, and has to wear glasses. I am physically and mentally smart for my age. I graduated with 28 credits, only needing 23 to pass, that's something that I am very proud of, because I worked extremely hard to get to a good place in life.

So up above is one of the things I'm willing to talk about, my depression, my bully issue, everything that I think I want people to hear. I can't wait to show you what I want to tell, and I hope that you see me for who I am, and just not a fake, rich kid. I will always be honest, I will always be truthful to every one of you. And that alone, means the world to me. If I stay true to you, I expect the same in return.

So, I hope you enjoy my story, of how I grew up, how I feel, facts about myself, and little things. Stay tuned, and be kind.

sincerely, cher.