four

( 10 years! )

▬▬▬▬ ☆☆☆☆ ▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬ ☆☆☆☆ ▬▬▬▬

Wow, TEN YEARS, since the premiere of The Vampire Diaries. This show has been the second show to ever watch that was supernatural related, and it changed my life. Not only did it teach me about family, love, and friendship; but it taught me more about a lot of things that I honestly wouldn't be able to word it right. September 10th 2009, I was only 14 years old, and in 8th grade, and I remember that I was going through a rough patch. I didn't exactly watch the show until years later, but I've seen clips on live tv at the time it came out. And the Salvatore brothers captured my heart, but Stefan is the one who deserved better, no offense Damon.

In honor of this ten year anniversary, I planned to post a chapter for the stories of Reincarnated and Television Romance, however, lately my inspiration and motivation to write has been low key hard, and so therefore I won't be able to post updates just yet, but I had wanted to come on here and just say I miss this show so much, and I love me some Salvatore love.

Stay tuned for a brand new season of Legacies premiering October 6th on The CW, AND stay tuned for more updates from Reincarnated and Television Romance, coming to you soon.

Happy 10th anniversary, Damon, Elena and Stefan! We love you, and we sure miss you every day. And make sure you check out Nina's Instagram for behind the scenes for TVD!

sincerely, cher.

▬▬▬▬ ☆☆☆☆ ▬▬▬▬

POSTED: 09/10/2019.