7. What are you, Adam McArdle?

Did he actually see anything?

Of course he did. What else would explain that strange noise and sudden closing of window?

How embarrassing!

Were my legs shaved?

Focus Alicia! Focus on the bigger issue. Adam McArdle just saw me in a teeny tiny towel.

I was busy in my thoughts when something hard hit my arse and I yelped. Turning around, my eyes zoomed in on Noah and Justin. Noah had his signature smirk on while Justin stood there, with an uninterested expression on his face.

"Pass the ball, babe." Noah said, leaning against his locker.

"Get it yourself." I answered and turned to open my locker.

After a moment, I felt his presence behind me and his masculine cologne reached my nostrils. He was invading my personal space, making me feel a bit suffocated.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I faced him and asked. Adding fuel to my anger, he placed his hands on my both sides, caging me in.

"You know what, any other would die to be trapped between my arms." he leaned down towards my face and whispered.

"I'd prefer inhaling Hydrogen Sulphide fumes than getting trapped between your arms." I retorted, angling my neck to create some distance between us.

A redhead boy laughed at my comment and earned a deadly glare from Noah the next second.

"You have such a big mouth Ali. I wonder what else it can do." he winked and I felt my blood boil at his comment.

"Chop your dick off. But I don't think we need a big mouth for that." I retorted.

His eyes widened for a moment. He leaned closer so that his breath was fanning the side of my face. "Ask these girls Ali. They will tell you that there is nothing small about my junk." he smirked. "The list of my conquests is longer than your height."

"Such a big ego Noah. What is it compensating for? Any particular dysfunction?" I spat.

His jaw clenched at my words. "Fuck me." he cursed loudly and glared at me with his ocean blue eyes.

"I think I'll pass." I gritted and shoved him away. This time he didn't stop me, partly because he was still surprised because of my reaction and partly because I didn't give him enough time to.

I only stopped when I reached the Literature class. Many set of eyes landed on me when I entered the class in my flustered state, but the one I particularly noticed was Adam's. His stare was strange, as if he was trying to look into my mind.

"You are late, Miss. King." the teacher pointed out and I muttered an apology.

"Fine. Go and sit beside Adam." she said and I nodded.

Slumping on the chair, I pulled the hood of my jacket over my head. Coincidentally, it was exactly the same design as the one Adam was wearing. The only difference was the color. Mine was light blue as compared to his black one.

My eyes flicked to him and I found him scribbling something on his notebook. I narrowed my eyes to get a clearer view. He was writing the character analysis that he had to submit by Friday. I didn't have stamina to deal with his resting bitch mood so I averted my eyes from him before he coukd notice. Pulling out my notebook, I started jotting down whatever Mrs. Cooper was speaking. After a moment, I observed Adam tear the page from his notebook and throw it on the floor.

When the class ended, I was the last one to leave the classroom. As I was picking up my notebook and bag, my eyes zoomed in on the crumpled piece of paped. Picking it up, I straightened it and read the lines he had written down.