Chapter Twenty-Six: I love you

Jordan's POV:
      "Jordan!" Mom yelled from downstairs.
      It's seven-thirty on Monday and I haven't moved from my bed. since yesterday. I'm hoping they don't expect me to go to school cause I don't feel like going. I heard footsteps coming closer to my door and my door opening. I rolled over to my other side to see how it was and it was Mom.
      "I'm not going," I said.
      "You need too. Chrissy, wouldn't want you to miss a day,"
      It's been like 3 days since she's been taken and no one has found a single hint of where she is.
      "I don't feel like going, I won't be able to focus at all,"
      Mom sighed.
      "I'll make you a deal, you go to all your morning classes and you can leave after lunch,"
      I just looked at her.
      "Jordan, that's the offer and it expires in five seconds. Five,"
      "Four,"
      I didn't say anything.
      "Three,"
      I just eyed her.
      "Two,"
      "Alright, fine," I said taking the cover off me and getting out of bed.
      "I'll call you if I hear anything okay?"
      ---
      It was first period and I was sitting at my desk when everyone started filling in and saw me there. That's when the multitude of questions was shot my way.
      "Hey man, I heard what about Chrissy, have they found her?"
      "Jordan, I'm sorry about Chrissy,"
      "I wonder who took Chrissy,"
      I didn't even answer or look at anyone, I just put my head on the table and blocked it out.
       The next thing I know, I was waking up to the bell ringing. My head shot up and I looked around and saw people were leaving, I realized I had fallen asleep during class. I rubbed the sleep from my face and got out of my chair and looked at the teacher
       "Sorry, didn't mean to have fallen asleep. You could've woke me up.
       The teacher shook her head.
       "If I was going through what you are going through, I wouldn't even have shown up,"
      ---
       I pulled out my phone and looked at the time, it was only nine twenty-one. This was gonna be a very long day.
      "Hey man," JJ said walking up to me at my locker.
      "Hey,"
      "She'll be okay. She's a strong stubborn girl,"
      "That's what I'm worried about. She's too sarcastic and that's what's gonna cause her to get hurt,"
      "True, but I heard they got some great detectives on her case,"
      "Yeah, but why haven't they found her yet?"
      ----
      After a long three hours, it was finally lunch. Just a little over half an hour and I can leave. I walked up to my friends and I's table and saw that it was Olivia, Layla, Spencer, and JJ sitting there. I sat down next to Liv and put my head on the table willing that the time will go by faster.
       "Hey bub," Liv said.
       I didn't even say anything, I was too tired.
       "They'll find her," I heard Layla say.
        I looked up at her and sighed.
       "I don't know it's been three days,"
       "Hey Jordan," I heard someone say from behind me.
       I turned my head and saw this frail little freshman walking up to me.
       "Ripley told me to give you this," He said holding out a note.
       "Don't want it," I said about to turn around.
       "Trust me, you do," He said grabbing my hand and placing it on my palm.
       I watched the boy walk away and looked at the note that he put in my hand. I hesitated for a moment and then opened it. What was in that note, made me get up from my seat and go straight to my mom.
       ----
       "I need to speak to my mom," I told the secretary at my mom's firm.
       "She's currently in a meeting, you can sit down and wa-"
        I didn't even let her finish the sentence. I walked straight past her desk and to my mom's office and opened the door. She was talking to the two detectives that were on Chrissy's case.
      "Sorry, he walked passed me and I didn't have time to stop him,"
      "Its fine, what are you doing here?"
      "I got this note today from some freshman. That you need to see," I walked up to my mom's desk and handed it to her.
       "Are you sure?"
       "I don't know but it's worth a try right?"
       -----
       After pleading with my mom for close to an hour she reluctantly let me go with the detectives to the location that was mentioned in the note.
      "We're here. Jordan, you can stand outside the car but do not come closer, got it?"
      I nodded.
      "Good, let's go," He said to his partner.
      We got out of the car, and the detectives drew their guns and quietly walked up to the warehouse. Only one went in though. I couldn't hear what was being said, but I saw the detective nod.
      "Come here," He said to me.
      I walked up slowly and when I finally got to the door of the warehouse, that when I saw her. I saw Chrissy holding a wrench tightly. Her face was badly beaten, I could tell by the way she was standing that it was hurting her badly. I thought when she broke up with me, that was the worse pain but seeing her like that. Seeing her completely broken, shattered my entire heart. She finally looked over at me and her arms completely fall to her side, letting go of the wrench and she limped run to me and wrapped her arms around me and hurried her face into my chest.
       "You're here," She said into my chest.
        I didn't waste any time, I quickly but gently wrapped my arms around her. "Of course,"
       She didn't let go of me as we were told to walk outside and sit down while the ambulance came. She held onto me as if her life depended on it.
        "How did you find me?"
        "Ripley,"
        I felt her body tense when I said her name and she loosened her grip on me.
        "It's not like that, I promise. This freshman came up-"
        "Ripley is Grant's daughter from a relationship before he got with my mother," I said cutting him off.
         "What?"
         "Grant told me that, that night when you guys hooked up it was planned to get me to break up with you. That someone took pictures of you and Ripley and blackmailed you and that you were drunk on top of that. Ripley was a pawn in his plan to take me, "
       I just sat there in disbelief. I was about to say something when the detective came over.
       "I just heard what you were saying. Are you up to telling me everything that happened?"
        "Yeah, I forgot my phone in my car so I went to grabbed it and once I got to my car, I felt something hit me and everything went dark," She started to say.
        She told the detective about when they got here, they tried to tie her to a chair, she broke loose but the guy caught up to her. She caused one of the man to probably lose his sight in one eye. To a bunch of people standing there while a guy talked and two of those people were her half-sister Ericka and her biological mother, to Grant coming in and just basically beating her.
      "I ended up falling asleep and I woke up cause I hit the ground, I was just waiting for the punch but it didn't come so I looked over and saw that the chair was broke and I slid out of the restraints and even though my body was screaming at me for a being beaten and b for not being able to stand up for whoever knows how long. I looked around and saw a wrench was sitting on a table behind me and I went to grab it and that's when you came in,"
         "Is that all?"
         I nodded.
         "Thank you for your statement. The ambulance is close by," He said walking away and calling someone.
         "I'm so sorry that you had to go through that," I said.
         She turned her head to look at me and she just stared at me for what seemed like an eternity but in reality was only a few seconds.
        "It wasn't your fault," She said.
        "I know but I can still be sorry for what Grant did,"
        She just shook her head.
        "Not that," She said.
        "What then?"
        She didn't say anything but leaned into me and placed her lips on mine. The shocked quickly wore off as I placed my hand on my cheek.
        "What happened with Ripley, wasn't your fault. I should've known you wouldn't do that to me. I'm sorry," She said breaking the kiss.
        "Doesn't this mean?"
        "I would like to get back together? Yes,"
        I felt my lips turn into a smile and kissed her kinda rough but soft enough not to hurt her.
        "I love you," I said.
        "I love you too,"
        -----
      A/N: Hey guys, I don't know if I'm gonna write any more chapters until the show comes back on. I don't want to write anything that contradicts the actual storyline. Also kinda seems like a perfect ending, doesn't it?
Don't worry I'm not ending it...yet.