Chapter 5

Wet kiss.

It took her six seconds to snap out of her daze. Abigail's hands worked their way around her body. Her bosom, her stomach, her neck. Her wet hot lips smacked against hers possessively, making to go deeper. The others made silly ooh and ah sounds behind them, too perverse to handle anything.

Oma struggled to breathe, stuck in this compromising position. Her mother had warned her severally against boys, but never girls. Her head was spinning. She was trapped, inside and out. She saw the trace of her mother's face, looking down at her, stern and judging. She remembered her words, " You'll get pregnant if any boy touches you, and I'll throw you away ". But this couldn't make her pregnant, could it?
She saw the school, the shocked faces of everyone when she was proclaimed a lesbian and sent home, and suddenly, she came back to her senses and reflexively punched Abigail on the stomach. This was certainly Not How she'd imagined her first kiss would be.

Abigail yelped in pain, clutching her hurting stomach and muttering curses. The others ran to help her, shooting deadly stares at Oma, as if wondering why she did what she did.

" Bastard ! If you didn't want it, why did you stay back here. How do you think you'll get him when you're acting like this over a small friendly kiss " Abigail spat, still holding unto her wounded abdomen. Her face was a dangerous colour of red, in no way hiding her fury.

Oma sprang up almost immediately, her eyes darting around, hoping no one had seen this. Her mind was a flutter of emotions; fear, anger and mostly bewilderment. She was speechless for the most time, too scared to say anything, and too confused to pick her words right.

"Why can't you say anything ? " Another one she knew as Anonye said.
" As if you didn't enjoy it. I saw it in your face."

"Why should she say something. She just assaulted her senior and you want her to say something." Angel or Gloria said. She was the prettiest in face and tallest among them. No wonder she was accepted into their petty group. She turned to Oma and said.
" FOOL. You don't know what you've done Oh. If I were you I'd be halfway out of this city by now. Ewu. "

She didn't need a second warning. The look on Abigail and the others' faces was enough proof Angel was right. She retreated slowly, her eyes falling on Amara who was silently filing her already cut nails. She spun and sped down the hallway wondering how she even got into this mess.

* * *

" I told you to stay away from those hoes, didn't I ? "
Dan said, his face clouding in anger. She'd Just told him everything but the kiss. She told him Abigail tried to, but she punched her, and they got mad.

" I didn't call them. They just started hanging out with me. I couldn't stop them. It's not my fault."

He looked deep in thought. His adam' s apple bulged and contracted, making him look hot even in his anger. The silence was getting uncomfortable.

"Did they tell you anything worth noting ? " He asked suddenly, his fingers tapping on the wooden desk.

" I. . I already told you everything they told me. There's nothing. . . "

" Did they say anything about me having anything to do with them ?" He looked anxious now.

She remembered when one of them had stopped Abigail from saying something earlier, but changed her mind, wondering why he would care.

" No. Nothing. Any problem ? " She mused, noticing a slight hitch in his breath.

" Not really. Like I said, those girls are hoes and they've been trying to Get to me for sometime now. And I know they can make up stories to chase you away from me."
He took a deep breath and paused. She felt so touched and made to stroke his chin which was rough with tiny ingrown hairs. She imagined how he'd look with beards but she would never know because of the school's policy for everyone to look uniform.

He took her hand in his and looked her in the eye.
" Whatever they say is horseshit.They're jealous, that's what, and they want to give you a bad name. I told you not to follow them, because they can turn you wild and make you lose your true self."

He brought her free hand to his lips, giving it a light kiss, making butterflies fill her stomach. His eyes never left hers.

" I'm in love with the pure person you are, and you don't have to hang out with sluts to prove yourself."

His eyes left hers and slowly moved to her lips. His eyes glistened and lingered, making her heart race, while he came closer.

With their lips only an inch apart, he whispered.

" That's why I'm asking you to be my girlfriend"

She didn't have time to comprehend more so agree to his words as she felt his mouth on hers.

It was beautiful, way more than she'd imagined. His lips gracefully lapped hers, lower then upper, biting, sucking, lightly nibbling, testing the waters. She felt his breath quicken, his lips get wetter, the kiss grow more erratic.
She'd never felt so close with anyone before, this intimate. She could feel him, smell the sweet mix of vanilla and mint only him could pull off. She felt his hands on her and held him back for support. Although she didn't know what she was doing, she enjoyed every single bit of it.

Abigail may have stolen her first kiss, but this was the one she would remember forever.

* * *

How do you like this story.
If you do, vote and comment what you think.

If you don't, still vote and comment. 😁