Part 2

There he was sitting in his car dozing off as he drove towards Jimin's house, his girlfriend in the seat beside him. He could tell that his girlfriend was talking to him, but he didn't pay attention. He didn't know what she was saying but he could hear her irritating voice radiate through the car.

"Are you listening to me?" she chirped. She seemed annoyed as she noticed Taehyung wasn't listening to her. Taehyung just looked towards her and nodded, giving a smile while he hoped that she didn't ask him a question.

"Anyway's," she started speaking again and Taehyung zoned her out almost instantly.

"Why didn't I just come alone?" Taehyung was praying that the party wouldn't be as bad as this car ride.

The two pulled up at the house five minutes later and obviously, it had to be the biggest house on the block and it was filled with people. Jimin's parents were rich so when it came to buying a house, Jimin picked the biggest one he could find. Besides the fact that he had a really big house, Taehyung didn't understand how Jimin could have so many friends. The place was packed with people. Jimin and Taehyung were total opposites when it came to personalities and he didn't know why or how they even became friends, but it was something about Jimin that made Taehyung feel a spark of energy.

Taehyung parked the car on the side of the street and got out immediately forgetting that he had someone in the other seat. He locked his doors as he started walking towards the house.

Wait. Suddenly he remembered what he was missing.

He turned around to his girlfriend sitting in the locked car looking him dead in the eye, she was glaring. Taehyung would be lying if he said that he felt bad. He was honestly kinda disappointed that he remembered she was in the car. He unlocked the car door and shook his hand, gesturing her to get out and she looked really pissed. Taehyung just watched her get out of the car and storm past him and into the house.

"What's wrong with her?" he thought. Taehyung was ready to leave her there and go home but he couldn't bring himself to do it.

Taehyung walked up to the house and opened the door and stepped inside. To his surprise, his girlfriend was waiting for him at the door, but she didn't look mad anymore. She was all smiles and bubbles again.

ugh.

Taehyung wanted to leave as soon as he saw her bubble up with happiness. He would've started an argument with her but he realized that it wasn't worth his time. So he just smiled down his annoyance with her and sucked it up. He was about to suggest that they go sit down somewhere when he saw a familiar person staring at him. He glared his eyes at him as soon as he realized who it was. Quickly, he walked up to his girlfriend and wrapped his arms around her waist. He did all that without breaking eye contact with the familiar face.

He will never understand how Jimin became friends with that Jeon Jungkook guy, he just didn't understand it. They were nothing alike. Jimin's sweet, kind, caring and Jungkooks nothing but a bitch, a fuckboy, an asshole, the list goes on and on.

Jungkook scoffed at Taehyung's sudden action. He shook his head in disbelief and went back to the girls he was talking too. He was trying to decide which one he would take home with him tonight.

The rest of the party was filled with loud music and talking. Taehyung wasn't drinking because he was driving, but his girlfriend didn't seem to hold back. After a few drinks, Taehyung's girlfriend was drunk and even more annoying then she was before. Just as Taehyung thought it couldn't get any worse, his girlfriend started clinging onto him and she wasn't planning on letting go.

"Emma, get off of me, I don't wanna do this right now," Taehyung spoke as she was dancing up against him dancing.

"Why babyyyy? come onnn let's go upstairs, we can have some fun together, just the two of us," She started giggling