Part 5

"Hey, I think we should head back now don't you think?"

The men had spent hours just sitting there and talking about anything and everything. They went from talking about their childhood to even memories with their lovely friend Park Jimin.

"Sounds good, I'm just gonna go pay," Taehyung said as he got up from his seat.

"No, no it's ok, let me pay it's the least I could do," Jungkook retaliated.

"Jungkook just sit down I'll be back," and with that, Taehyung left to go pay the bills.

Jungkook just stared at Taehyung silhouette as he walked towards the front desk. It was undeniable that the boy looked like a god. One thing that Jungkook denied the whole time they were at the café was the fact that Taehyung looked ethereal.

His face was like the shape of a god.

His eyes reminded Jungkook of the moon.

And his lips.

His lips were the perfect shape.

Jungkook was in a trance that he knew he should snap out of, but he couldn't. There was just something about Taehyung that he couldn't let go of.

What was it?

Jungkook is waiting for something to click into place, but it didn't seem to be happening.

He snapped out of his trance the moment he heard Taehyungs footsteps walking back to the table.

"Ok everything's set, let's go,"

"O-ok," Jungkook stuttered as he spoke.

Taehyung grabbed his coat from the seat and walked towards the door, Jungkook walking close behind.

"Hey, Taehyung? I just wanted to say thank you,"

"For what?"

"I don't know I just had a good time and you also paid for me which you shouldn't have but you did-" Jungkook was rambling.

"You're rambling," Taehyung pointed it out. Jungkook looked at Taehyung, his eyes wide before looking down at his feet in embarrassment. His cheeks turned a shade of pink. Taehyung noticed this gesture.

"I should be the one saying thank you, I had a good time today," Taehyung spoke, his voice sounded sweet as honey.

The sound of his voice was just enough to make Jungkook happy. He nodded at the older and together they left to go to the car.

The whole ride to Jungkook's place was filled with conversations and stories with side-stories that fit into them. The boys really built a mutual respect for each other even though in reality,  they hated each other just a day or two ago.

They pulled up to Jungkooks house mid-conversation as they were laughing.

"Oh my god! you did what last year!" Taehyung did not believe the words that were coming out of Jungkooks mouth.

"I fell asleep on top of her..." Jungkook tried his hardest to muffle his laugh but it was no use.

"I would have never thought that you, Jeon Jungkook would fall asleep while having sex," Taehyung spoke in disbelief.

"Yea well, I was really tired ok? And I was drunk!"

"What happened to that whole cocky personality you had going there? You're literally like a different human being," Taehyung wasn't wrong. Jungkook was a total bitch to him the other night, but Taehyung suddenly likes his presence?