Chapter 2

Chapter 2
Sapphires POV
The room was small. There was a desk sitting at the front, where Mr.Burns was sitting. The desk were in sections. The regulators, jocks, emos, goths, and the popular s all had their own little section. I did not fit in any of the areas so I sat in then empty section off to the side. I sat down and took out my sketch pad. I've loved drawing for as long as I could remember. I had hundreds of drawings in this sketchbook and seven more sketch books filled at home. Most of my drawings are sad. I don't know why but those are just the ones I find the best to draw. Maybe it's because I can relate to them. I've always felt, not good enough. My dad left me when I was a kid. It was just me and my mom now. Not that I minded it being just us. I just couldn't help but feel it was somehow my fault that he left. I put in my ear buds and blasted my music. I began working on one of my sketches I hadn't finished yet. It was of a girl crying, in the reflection you could see the reflection of a couple holding hands. Like I said most of mine are sad. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around, pulling out my earbuds. Liam sat behind me. "Hi," I said looking at him weirdly.

The last time Liam talked to me was freshman year. We were lab partners for a science project. He was actually pretty fun to talk to but we came from different social crowed. So when the project was over he had no reason to talk to me. "Hey, I have a question,"

"And I have an answer. What do you need?" I tried to sound as normal as possible, but I could help but be curious as to why he was talking to me.

He scratched the back of his neck, he appeared nervous. "Will you be my fake girlfriend?"

I gaped at him. Did he just ask me to be his fake girlfriend? I haven't talk to him in a year and this is the first thing he ask. He didn't even slowly bring up the topic he just ask right off the bat. "Are you crazy?"

I didn't mean to sound so rude, but he just asked me to be his fake girlfriend. "Well I'm asking you this so that could be a possibility. I overheard your conversation with your friend about the dates. She said if you had a boyfriend you wouldn't have to go on anymore blind dates. If we fake dated you wouldn't have to go on anymore dates."

He had a point but why is he randomly doing this. "What do you get out of it?"

"I want to make Tara jealous. I wanna get her back,"

"But she cheated on you,"

"I know but I still want her back okay,"

"Okay,"

I can't believe I'm debating this. It wouldn't be that bad of a solution. I wouldn't have to go on anymore blind dates. He could get Tara back, though nobody knows why he would want that. His approach was awful, but I don't think there is a very easy was to ask someone to be your fake girlfriend. "So will you do it?" His eyes were pleading, I had never seen this side of Liam he was always the popular jock.

"This is insane," I mean this is crazy. A fake relationship? That's the things that happen in movies and books only, "I can't do that,"

"You don't have to give me an answer now but just think about it,"

"Okay,"
———————

"How's the food?" My blind date, Micheal, asked me.

I continued to push around the food with my fork. "It's good,"

Tonight has been really boring, and I feel bed for Michael. He's a really sweet guy and everything but I can't stop thinking about Liam. This could be my chance to get away from all the blind dates. I only do them because it makes Athena happy, but if I had a boyfriend we both would be happy. Liam would be the perfect solution to it. There would be no feelings attached and Athena would be happy. "I'm sorry I have to go," I grabbed some money out of my purse and put it on the table.