Unspeakable Desire🔥part II *smut*

*I've never wanted someone this bad," never to the point to where it drove me crazy."*
Dedicated to: Louisa532 and SupremeJWyatt my loyal friends who I love dear😘 and of course my followers I hope you enjoy this mess🤷‍♀️

The light creeps into my room through the blinds waking me up from my solace. I remember I woke up a few times thinking of him absolutely driven mad. And how I would feel a familiar ache build up. I needed him even now... I needed it very badly only with him. It was unbearable as I began to imagine J having his way with me. The urge taking over me to just watch that CD again. It was just an addiction this man is dangerous. He lives and breathes sex... the most seductive force of nature I have ever experienced...

"God," I want you," I moaned as I stepped out of bed taking my dirty sheets to clean them. I have decided to clean just to keep my mind off him cause my place was a mess. I placed the sheets in the washer as I turned the machine on. I swept, and I dusted, and mopped everything in this house. Yet, once I stopped and took a break the need would only become much stronger. I took a deep breath as I jumped into the shower to clean myself off just to feel cleaner. I sighed as I washed myself with soapy water and lavender body wash. I turned the water off walking out feeling refreshed as dried myself off. I quickly got dressed wearing black lingerie and my short black dress. I did my makeup giving my face some color and straightened my hair. Now I felt ready just hoping J would come back as he promised.

My linen was finished so I quickly took them to my bed and made my bed to make it look nice and presentable. I shook my head feeling confused. "What does he want with me?," I thought thinking of all the other girls he can fuck. I mean I was always known as the innocent one but J has corrupted me through every way possible. I couldn't stop thinking about him in the most vulgar ways possible I felt so needy. I glanced over to my tv and quickly played the CD just to see him on my screen. I sighed as I watched him smile on the screen staring at me with his lustful eyes. "Hello Baby," I know you want me...,"

I quickly shut off the T

I quickly shut off the T.V.  once I heard something downstairs. There was a knocking sound and of course I expected it to be, "The Joker." I checked my camera and there he was standing there all dressed up in a Tuxedo. I was about to lose my shit as I felt excitement build up within me. I opened the door, "You came back," I said feeling surprised, "Didn't I say,"I would be," he said sarcastically. "Now why don't you be a good little girl and let Daddy inside." I held the door open as he walked inside quickly locking it. "Soo," did you enjoy yourself last night," he sneered walking towards me. I gasped, "what are you talking about?," as I played dumb to avoid the question. J chuckled, "Don't play stupid," you know why I gave you that CD." I stepped back, "What do you want with me?," and why do you want me?." I heard him let out a few growls, "Your different," so young," so pure," Soo... innocent," I just can't wait to bring out that naughty girl I know." He then gave me a sexy look as he eyed my body licking his shiny silver grillz; I felt my breathing pick up staring at him.