Daddy's Playtime Part II *smut*

Dedicated to my good friend Louisa532

     I shudder as I see the Joker extend his hand out to me, "Room for one more", echoed in my mind. I eagerly take his hand and join with him and Destiny. "I've been waiting for you ladies for a long time," he smirked and pulled us close to his body. This has always been a fantasy of mine and I can finally live it tonight. I stroked J's body tempting him to do more with me. "C'mon Daddy," what do you say you have a little fun with us." Destiny winks back, "That's a wonderful idea Iris," she chimes in rubbing his thigh slowly teasing him.

" Destiny winks back, "That's a wonderful idea Iris," she chimes in rubbing his thigh slowly teasing him

             J licks his lips very much agreeing to the idea of a little fun and exploration. "Mmm...," you are such a handsome man," I smirk crawling more into his lap playfully. He grits his teeth and presses his lips against Iris and then he kisses Destiny. "Mmm..," your mouths both taste so delicious," he purrs kissing both of us again. Things begin to escalate as I loosen his bow tie around his neck and unbutton his tux. Destiny takes off his tuxedo jacket and licks up his neck taking in his cologne. I open his shit revealing his tatted muscular chest admiring his beauty. "You like what you see?," he grins throwing his white shirt off his body. Destiny runs her hands across his bare chest all the way down to his crotch. "Daddy," I can tell it's been awhile since you..," J cuts my words off as he kisses me forcibly taking control ripping my clothes off and touching my body. I sigh feeling his hands explore my body as I begin to explore him and unzip his pants. J then turns to Destiny and rips her clothes off in a desiring way. The two of us finish stripping J until every piece of clothing is gone off his body. "Iris," just look at him and his sexy ass," Destiny groans failing to contain herself. J lunges at us knocking us down into his couch kissing us repeatedly off and on. He looks down at us and smirks a dirty playful smile.

             He then lays me down caressing my thighs and kissing me deeply jerking his body over me

             He then lays me down caressing my thighs and kissing me deeply jerking his body over me. He then motions Destiny to lay behind me as he kisses her and spreads my legs out more. I watch as he grits his teeth slowly sinking his member into me. He kisses Destiny again as he pumps his rock hard faster and deeper into me. I moan out feeling him hit every sensitive spot inside of me so perfectly. A loud grunt emits from his throat while he pounds me showing no mercy feeling my body tense up. J slams himself inside me while he kisses her mouth double pleasuring us. "Ohhh..." Daddy," I moan balling my hands into fist feeling myself clench around him. "Mm..." your close..," I can feel it c'mon baby..." cum for Daddy...." A loud scream ripples through me as my body trembles releasing my juice soaking his cock. His face hovers over me in orgasm as I feel him shoot his seed inside me. After a few seconds he mutters, "Switch positions," It's your turn Destiny," he orders throwing her down in my spots I lay underneath her. "You look so wet for Daddy," I hear him chuckle as I watch him finger my friend and spreading her legs wide. "Looks like you seemed to enjoy watching me fuck your friend." Destiny moans as he crawls over her body rubbing his wet cock. I look at the sight licking my lips imagining tasting him. My thoughts are interrupted from hearing her loud moans watching him fuck her senselessly in a desperate urge. His deep, sharp thrusts still mesmerized me, oh how I wanted more. "I'm cumming!!!," she screams rolling her eyes back and arching her body. He then looks at me with his baby blues winking at me and smirking. He then pulls himself out of her and whispers in my ear.., "After I taste her," why don't you do the honor of tasting me," I know it's what you want." I smile down at him as he tell me to leave my position as he touches her. "Noo Baby," don't go I want you to watch," as he orders me to stay. I watch as he lowers his head down kissing her thighs and trailing his tongue up against her walls. She lets out low moans as he pierces her walls with his tongue. J licks and sucks driving her into oblivion just that fast and before I know it he's done licking her juices. I watch him walk to me as he kisses my lips and pulls my head down motioning me to get on my knees. J looks at me with desire as I grab his member in my hands stroking it.

 J looks at me with desire as I grab his member in my hands stroking it

J leans down watching me take his hard on into my mouth. "Mmmm." You taste delicious.." I groan bobbing my head up and down taking him deeper feeling him throb inside me. He tastes so damn good I pressed my fingers into his hips as thrusted himself rough and deep filling my whole mouth. "I'm sooo close," he growls rolling his hips in a desperate motion and gritting his teeth.

                   As I feel him draw closer to his release I feel him pulsate and taste his pre cum in mouth

                   As I feel him draw closer to his release I feel him pulsate and taste his pre cum in mouth. I pull him out of my mouth and his expression is not happy. "More," he growls shoving himself back into me in a swift motion. I feel my hair being yanked as J throws his head back grunting as he fills my mouth with his sweet cum. "Ah," much better," he pants feeling satisfied as I clean his juices up. J then places his clothes back onto his body and smoothed his hair as if nothing happened. J kisses us both deeply and hands us towels.
"Sorry about your clothes,"'you won't be leaving anytime soon," he chuckles leaving our bodies spent and glowing as he closes the door.