CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

me: i'M gOinG tO wRiTe cHriStmAs sPeCiALs aNd tHeY aRe gOiNg tO bE gReAt aNd oN tiMe!!

my self esteem: shut up

aight so this is a very late christmas special but i hope you guys enjoy anyway

NONE of what happens in this is like, going to affect what happens next

so they're happy here but like, this is just kind of like... you know... not really IN the plot

u get it

ok

*~*~*

It was a beautiful, snowy day when Sirius Black woke up. Christmas morning. He smiled, looking over at his sleeping friends and let out a sigh of relief. James, Peter, Remus, and Scarlett. Their first true Christmas as a family.

Usually, Sirius and James went to James' house for Christmas, but this year decided to spend it with Scarlett, who had been planning on staying at Hogwarts.

"Wake up, James!" Sirius yelled loudly, getting up and jumping on his bed.

"Go back to bed, Sirius," James groaned, pulling his blanket over his head and burying his face in the pillow.

"You're so boring," Sirius whined.

"Shut up, Sirius," Remus said, sighing.

"You guys are so mean. This is Christmas! You shouldn't still be asleep," Sirius pouted.

"Don't we have to wait for Scarlett, anyway? Won't the staircase turn into a slide if you try go up there?

"I can climb up the slide!"

"Yeah, okay. Sirius, just a few more hours. It's like," Remus looked at the clock, "5 in the morning. Please."

"No. We wanted to spend Christmas together, and spend Christmas together we shall."

Sirius continued to jump on all of their beds until they simultaneously let out a groan and began to throw their covers off them, climbing out of bed.

Remus rubbed his eyes tiredly and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth while James and Peter waited, glaring at a gleeful Sirius.

Soon, all the boys had brushed their teeth and crept downstairs quietly, careful not to wake anyone. However, Sirius, who was in front, saw something that made him stick his arm out and stop the other three.

"What?" James hissed.

"Shut up!" Sirius snapped back quietly, gesturing down with his head.

There sat Scarlett, tears in her eyes as she looked at the Gryffindor Christmas tree. The bright lights wrapped around it lit up her eyes in a hauntingly beautiful way. Sirius looked at her with a small smile on his face.