Time killer

I awake to someone sitting on the bed next to me. I open my eyes slowly to see it's just Luca. Thank goodness, these past couple days have my  nerves in shambles . He has a bag of things in his hand.

   I sit up and look at him with a bit of curiosity as he smiles and takes out the contents of the bag. Drawing supplies , a few books and a violin is in a case next to him.

   Maybe he knows how to play as well. "Morning sunshine " he says with a slight smirk and I chuckle. I run a hand through my hair and sigh, I'm a mess and I have been lately. Of course who wouldn't be?

   "Thank you, Luca" I smile at him and give him a hug before I realize what I'm doing. He tenses up a bit at my touch but quickly relaxes. I guess neither of us expected me to do that.

   I grab the drawing book and a pencil, while running a hand over the paper I tap the pencil at my mouth to try and figure out what to draw. I settle on drawing a fallen angel that's crying.

   Suits my mood I suppose. I never liked using color in my art regardless and I have a fascination with wings , always have. I let my body take the lead as my hand glided over the thick paper effortlessly and with precision.

   Luca watched me intently until I was done shading. "That looks amazing darling " he says admiring my work. I didn't think it was anything great but I always despised my art.

   "Thank you" I say with a small smile. Maybe he isn't that bad. Did I judge him too quickly ? After all he wasn't the one who kidnapped me. It could've been anyone else. I should be taking my anger out on Dante for being an asshole.

    Luca is sitting at his desk doing paperwork that he said was important as I read some of a book he brought me. It was an author I wasn't aware of but the book was good and I enjoyed it.

   Once he was done he came back and gave me my medicine with some food and water. I ate the food slowly and carefully as I didn't want to get sick and I wasn't super hungry in the first place.

   After I took the medicine and he cleaned up my mess he crawled into the bed with me and stretched. Technically it's his bed so I can't get mad. I look at him curiously and he smirks before opening his arms for me to come to him.

   The logical side of me is telling me not to but the hormonal virgin in me is telling me to. I move over carefully and rest my head on his chest until I fall back asleep. It was late anyways so by the time I'd wake up it would be morning and maybe I could go outside if I got my crutches.