C H A P T E R 1

A/N Hopefully you guys enjoy this❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Your POV)
It was about 3am and I was sound asleep like any normal person would be until I heard my phone ringing in my bedside table.
I quickly grabbed it and pressed the decline button.

" Who the hell could be up at 3?" I muffled into my pillow as I dozed back off to sleep.

My phone vibrated once more but when I looked at it this time it was my alarm telling me to get up, it was 6:30 and I usually don't go to school until 8:35 but I wanted to do some things before I drove to school. So I hopped out of bed and ran to my window and opened it, taking in the heat that sat on my face as it was really hot in LA. After that I went to the bathroom and started my shower. I got in and out within 20 minutes and started my daily routine. But while I was getting ready I revived a factime call from my bestie Anna.

"Hey An, whatcha doin?" I questioned as I started to pull out everything I needed to do my makeup I was going for a more simple look since my outfit wasn't really a lot....
My Makeup

My Outfit

My Outfit

After I got done getting ready I grabbed my bag and texted Anna on my way out of my apartment

Bestie/Anna🧸
Hey An, I'm heading out the house want me to pick you up before I head to Starbucks??

Bestie/Anna🧸
Yes please, can't take anymore of my parents🤦🏽‍♀️

Ok I'm on my way be ready in 10!😘

Bestie/Anna🧸
Your the best, see ya soon☀️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I locked my phone and opened the car door and threw my bag in the backseat and drove off to Anna's house.
I got up to the door but before I could even knock Anna opened the door and walked out the house.

" Let's just go" she said as she rolled her eyes
" okay then let's go" I yelled as we got into the car, and we drove off to Starbucks.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
30 minutes later

We pulled up to the school parking lot and I parked my car.

"Ready to go An" I looked over at An who was sound asleep with her earbuds in.

I chuckled softly as I shook her awake.
She stared blankly at the windshield for a while before opening her door and getting out, I followed her inside of the school and we exchanged hugs before heading to our 1st period classes.

I walked in the class to see everybody talking amongst groups. I went to the group Kelsey was in( I met Kelsey at cheer camp in 2nd grade) and sat on the table listening to what they were saying.

" OMG, is Lil Xan really coming to our school!" Kelsey exclaimed as she smiled cheek to cheek, as that sentence came out of her mouth followed with a couple of nods, My eys went
wide.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shitty chapter ik more coming next