C H A P T E R 2

Your POV
"yea they said that he was coming during lunch." Kelsey said after I bombarded her with questions.
I couldn't help it though, I was really excited to see Lil Xan. Gosh he was fine.
-
I caught up with Anna as we started walking to the cafeteria, as we were walking I was on my phone until I heard bloody screams coming from the school doors, I instantly looked up and grinned hella hard as I knew what the screams were about. 

" why are they screaming" Anna said with her face scrunched up at the big crowd.

"Lil Xan is here"  I said shaking with excitement.
As we walked in the teachers assisted us to tables as we sat for about 15 minutes before hearing the screams again. I shot my head over to the cafeteria doors and my eyes quickly widened. There he was, he was beautiful.

" Wassup y'all" the rapper said as walking into the cafe holding the microphone up to his plump lips.

-

So the "assembly" went pretty smooth, he rapped a couple of songs and talked to us about drug abuse. It was time to go home so I went to grab Anna from her last period class so we could head to my house.

-
"I'm fucking starving"  Anna said banging her head on the back of her seat.

" Fine we'll just go here" I sighed pointing to the pizza place next to us.

Anna didn't say anything back, she just smiled...
-
"Ugh, yes can I get a Parmesan Pasta meal, with a cookie/brownie please." I said to the cashier as she rolled her eyes and pounded the screen with her long nails.

"Is that it" she yelled at me rolling her eyes at me.
" Well, with my food I would also like a medium conversation with your manager on the side if that's possible" I said with a wide ass grin.

" bitch you ain't talkin to my manager" the girl said as she pressed her finger in my face.

"Oh bitch" I said as I grabbed a handful of her cheap weave and yanked her from over the counter slamming her into the ground and punching her repeatedly until I was pulled off of her I looked up to see who had grabbed me and who I saw made my eyes go wide.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger oof🤪