CHAPTER ZERO ━ PROLOGUE

(𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖟𝖊𝖗𝖔). 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

!

ROGER TAYLOR came inside his apartment, his jacket immediately falling on the floor where he usually dropt it on. He looked around the messy house, sighing when he knew he had to clean that day. It was a routine. He would clean the house on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday, while his girlfriend cleaned the house on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.

"He pisses me off," Roger mumbled angrily, referring to the lead singer that went by the name Tim Staffell. "Always coming up with excuses of any sort." Roger stopped midway from picking up scattered shoes and clothes, noticing something that wasn't his or his girlfriend. He sighed. "You got to be fucking kidding me."

He immediately headed towards the room he shared with the woman he was together with, the door softly creaking.

He stopped when he noticed his girlfriend, lying down with a man that wasn't him. A man that was holding her tightly against him. Roger scoffed, ignoring the pain that he felt in his chest. He shook his head.

"And she was afraid I was going to cheat," Roger rolled his eyes. "Plain bullshit."

Roger looked around the room before he remembered that the man's clothes were outside. He immediately headed towards the clothes, trying to find something that will reveal his name. When he found the man's wallet, he opened it.

"Andrew Miller?" Roger snorted before he threw the wallet on the side. Although, when he did so, a piece of paper fell out. Roger grabbed it. "Reina Jane?"

A number was there, hearts scattered around it.

"A girlfriend?" Roger shook his head. "Well, what a cruel thing to do."

He headed towards the phone, dialing the number. When he heard someone answer it and a voice, rough and soft at the same time, he felt such terrible guilt of the news he was to deliver.

"Hello," Roger cleared his throat. "Is this Reina Jane?"

"This is she. Who is this?"

"Roger Taylor," he answered. "I just called you because, I assume he's your boyfriend, your boyfriend Andrew Miller is here with my girlfriend. They both are naked and I know that they were cheating on us for a while now."

There was silence before he heard her sigh. "Where do you live?"

۵

I have been left behind by a person.

I have been hurt by her.

I don't know what's the point of
being happy if it just seems that
hardships always turn happiness
into such sadness.

I have been trying to find myself,
asking for help quietly.

I have been wondering where life
is leading me, I don't know what to
do anymore.

The more I care, the more I talk,
the more I think and open up
without thinking, makes me feel
like the guilty one.

She left.

I have been left behind by a person
and it hurt any more than the bruises
she left me and the words that cut through
me.

Reina sat on her back, the way her back cracked under the sheets that lingered with the smell of her boyfriend. He wasn't there with her, he hasn't been there a lot. She would care. She would. But the more she cared, the more he drifted away even more. She was thinking about it. She was. But the more she thought about it, the more she got hurt.

She was just watching over the opening of the window that showed the crowded streets of her neighborhood, sighing before she stood up, putting on her boots.

"I really need to stop moping," she said to herself. "Maybe not. But I really need to."

Before she opened the door to leave, she heard the phone ring. She dropped her head, grunting.

She headed towards the phone, answering with a hello. She heard a man on the other side, clearing his throat.

"Hello," he said. "Is this Reina Jane?"

"This is she. Who is this?" Reina furrowed her eyebrows.

"Roger Taylor," he answered. "I just called you because, I assume he's your boyfriend, your boyfriend Andrew Miller is here with my girlfriend. They both are naked and I know that they were cheating on us for a while now."

She got quiet, her mind processing the words the man said. She wasn't surprised. But it hurt like hell that the man that she gave everything to betrayed like this. She spoke up, sighing. "Where do you live?"

۵

author's note !

this is shit...