CHAPTER ONE ━ YOU WANT TO...?

(𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖓𝖊). 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖙𝖔?

 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖙𝖔?

!

Reina and Roger were standing by the doorway, watching their exes sleeping. They would occasionally glance at each other, nodding, before looking at the two sleeping again.

"So..." Reina trailed off before she looked up at Roger. "You want to wake them up?"

"Frying pans?" Roger suggested, raising an eyebrow at the girl who immediately perked up at what he said.

"Please."

They immediately headed towards the kitchen, Roger taking out frying pans to wake up the two. He passed two to Reina, who immediately grabbed them excitedly, and grabbed two for himself. They immediately headed towards the room.

"On the count of three," Reina said, Roger nodded. They counted down immediately, the both excited, and when they reached to the number, they immediately slammed the pans together. "Wake up assholes! It's time to wake up!"

"Wake up!" Roger yelled, slamming his pans harder. The couple on the bed immediately jerked awake, their hearts pounding against their chest while staring at the people they were together with. "I'm sorry that was mean of us."

"Do you guys want anything?" Reina asked with a sweet voice. "You guys want pancakes? Tell me what you want and I'll do you anything."

"Wait," Roger feigned a confused expression. "Why are we apologizing? I mean, we did find them on a bed together, naked."

"You're right," Reina sighed dramatically before turning to look at the cheaters who were staring at them with shock. "Well, we'll leave you two alone. We're just gonna get some coffee, become friends, talk about the people that slept with each other and were found. Such a nice story to tell, won't it?"

"It would."

"Anyway, we'll leave you two alone. You can go back to sleeping."

Reina and Roger immediately left, chuckling. They heard Jackie and Andrew immediately follow after them, yelling excuses that just popped into their heads.

"Rei! I'm sorry!"

"Yeah, yeah. Fuck you."

"Roger! Please! I'm sorry!"

"Can't hear you."

"Reina forgive me!"

"Roger do you hear that?" Reina asked Roger with another feigned look of confusion. Roger shook his head, shrugging.

"Can't hear a thing."

۵

Reina and Roger sat on the table of the coffee shop that was right around the corner of Roger's apartment building. They were both looking out the window, catching the eye of some people that were passing by.

"How long have you been dating him?" Roger asked, looking at the girl who rolled her eyes.

"Three years. How 'bout you?"

"Same."

Silence again.

"So... we both go cheated on huh?"

"Yep."

"That's nice."

Another awkward silence.

"You want to come with me?" Roger questioned out of nowhere. "My band and I are playing in this pub and you look like you need a distraction so, why not just go?"

"I'll come," Reina agreed. "Either way, I don't want to go home yet."

"I'll introduce you to the band," Roger added, looking at the curly-haired girl who stared back at him with an intense look. "Although, Brian may scold me because he told me multiple times that she might cheat on me."

"You look like you're the one to be the cheater," Reina shrugged when Roger glared at her. "Just saying. You do look like the cheater. Especially since you haven't stopped eyeing that girl over there. You look horny dude. So, why don't you do all of us a favor and just do what you want to do. You're bothering me."

"She can wait. Either way, I want to do you. Not her."

"You're gonna make laugh," Reina said with a monotone voice. "Please stop."

"Fine. But come on. We have to go."

When they walked off, Reina asked him a question. "What's your band's name either way?"

"Smile."