Part 3

A B A L O N

Slowly Javier draws me to his chest and holds me. He just holds me like I'm his.

We gravitate to each other until our lips touch. A shiver race down my spine chasing his fingers as Javier's body heat racked through me. A shower of kisses pepper my cheeks, forehead and nose making me feel cherished in a way I've never felt before.

Desperation seem to fill us both as our lips brush again and we begin to devour each other, palms sliding along bare skin and hardness pressing against hardness.

"Oh Christ." Javier moaned breaking our kiss abruptly and pressing his forehead against mine. "We need to stop baby. We need to slow down."

"No. I know what you want." Javier's eyes snap to mine. I can feel the slight dampness of his over-heated skin, feel the heat rising off him in waves and the frantic way his heart is racing.

"I want it too. I want you to take me like a mate should. Mark me like I'm yours." Javier's male flesh seems to harden with each word I say. "I can take it. I can take your passion." I press my lips to his. "I can return it too."

My words seem to undo him as he lays me across the bed. I look up at him as his body covers me and he looks down at me, into my eyes. "I love you."

"I love you too." Then he is at me again hands and lips caressing and nipping and tasting my flesh everywhere. It's so different being with Javier like this without my fur side fighting me to take control.

For the first time in my life I feel as if I'm making love. I feel like I'm in that subspace. I feel all light and float-y as if I'll drift away on the wind. I feel my heart so full of love and goodness I could burst.

Javier doesn't get out of bed, doesn't stop touching me. In fact he holds me closer, lips and arms and legs. Soft, gentle kisses to the shell of my ear, my throat and jaw.

"Do you think this is a dream?" I ask in the quiet of the bedroom as the sun goes down.

"I don't know but I hope it's not." Javier replies tightening his hold on me.

"Me too." I whisper against the flesh of his throat. "Did you ever think we'd end up here?"

"Honestly, I don't think so. All the shit we've been through, that I've put you through, has brought us here and now. I wouldn't change a thing though." Javier's lips press against my forehead and I can hear the increase of his heartbeat and I get what he's trying to say.

"I know, me neither. What now?" I nuzzle into his skin.

"Now, now I make love to you again and then I'll cook you dinner while you shower. I'll feed you in bed and make love to you again." Javier says against my temple in a low sultry tone.

"I like that plan." I smile as I press our lips together.

THE END.

**************************************************************************************************

A/N

We have come to the end of this story. I have strung your emotions along enough and it's gotta stop.

Thank you all for the tremendous support of this story, the funny ass comments, the ugly ass comments, the insightful one and the votes. I really appreciate it.