'It's Party Time!'

Swan House
Harley's Room - Morning

Harley's bright blue eyes snap open, a wide smile forming onto her face. She quickly jumps up from her light blue bed and runs out of her room - having moved to the spare room after the incident - and into Bella's, jumping onto her purple bed and squishing her. Bella snaps her eyes open at the weight on her chest and groans out in pain.

"Harley!"

She laughs and waves off her sister's glare. "Happy Birthday to us!"

Bella sighs in annoyance. A chuckle is heard at the door and both girls snap their heads towards it. Harley's smile blooming when she sees him holding two present's, one wrapped and one not.

"Happy birthday, Harley. Bells."

Harley hops off Bella's bed and wraps Charlie into a hug. "Thanks Daddy."

He chuckles, Bella rolls her eyes. "Dad, we agreed, no gifts."

He scoffs, a smirk on his face. "At least mine's not wrapped." He hands it to her. It's a digital camera. Bella's pleased, despite herself. Harley 'ohhs' at it.

"Pretty."

"Okay, this is actually kind of great. Thanks, Dad." A small genuine smile on her face.

He hands her the wrapped gift. "Goes with this one from your mum. We coordinated - well, she coordinated me." Bella opens the wrapped gift to reveal a scrapbook. "To put your pictures in, record your senior year - man, senior year. How'd you guys get so old so fast?"

Harley smirks and wiggle her fingers at him. "Magic."

Bella mumbles, eyes narrowed at her dad and Harley. "Not that old."

"I don't know. Is that a wrinkle?" Bella races to the mirror, searches her face.

Harley laughs, her arm clutching her stomach as Charlie chuckle. "I was kidding."

Harley continues to laugh, now pointing at her. "You should have seen your face!"

Bella glares at them "So not funny, Dad. Harley."

Charlie grabs Harley's shaking shoulder and drags her out of the room, Harley finally stops and looks to him with sparkling eyes. Charlie smirks and nods his head to her room. "There in your room."

She squeals and runs to her room, Charlie's laugh floating behind her.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Forks High School
Parking Lot

Bella and Harley climb out of the truck, shouldering their book bags. Bella looks around the parking lot, seeking Edward while Harley looks at the new bat she was given, thinking of ways to decorate it.

"Wherefore art thou, Harley? Bella?" Both girls turn as Mike, Eric, Angela and Jessica approach. Harley skips to Angela and gives her a hug, Angela whispering 'Happy Birthday' into her ear knowing Bella didn't want the others to know.