-Gazing-

1899

      It was late at night with the
Moon shining brightly,  and two young wizards lay underneth a tree, gazing up apon the stars.

  "Beautiful, isn't it Albus?" Gellert said staring into the sky. "Yeah.. It is.."
Albus said, breathlessly staring directly at the platinum haired boy.

   Gellert took notice to this, and chuckled looking back at Albus. The auburn haired boys face flushed at the eye contact.

  He looked away, still blushing from embarrassment. Gellert moved a bit closer to Albus, when Albus noticed this he looked back at Gellert,  who was laying on his side.

  "Erm.. Hi." Albus said,  half whispering,He turned over to his side, looking a bit awkward. "Is this a bit weird for you? I can move a bit farther if you want. " Gellert asked,
"No,no!" He half yelled "I mean,  no it's, quite alright."

    Gellert moved a bit closer and wrapped is arms around Albus, placing his head on top of Albus'. "Is this alright?" He questioned.

  Albus, whose face was now a light shade of scarlet, just mummbled a quiet "yes."

  They lay like that for what felt like hours,  Albus looked up at Gellert "I'd honestly love to stay like this, but I better head back home before Aberforth has my head.. "

  Gellert let go of Albus, and looked at him "yeah,  I'd better head back too."
He sat up,  eyes glowing from the moonlight. "Bathilda is probably wondering where I am.."

Both Gellert and Albus started to get up, "Grab onto my arm. " "What? "
Gellert got out his wand, "Oh."      Albus took hold of his arm.  "I can apparate myself y'know. "

"I know, " He looked down at Albus, "I just like this way better. " "Wait, what do you mean-" Immediately they were sent in front of Albus' house.

"You're welcome. " Gellert said "o-oh,  yeah right, uhm thanks. " Gellert just nodded his head slightly at the auburn haired boys thanks,  then started to walk off.

Just then he felt a tug at his arm,  he was suddenly turned around to be met with soft lips against his left cheek.

He looked down to see a very flustered Albus, "u-uhm,  goodnight! "
Within a blink of an eye he was gone.  Presumably in his room.

Gellert stood there wondering what he had just witnessed.. He touched his left cheek gently and smiled,  just a little.

He started to walk towards his great aunts house. Boy,  he's gonna have fun tomorrow.

//how was it?? It's my first time so don't expect something great.. Hope it was enjoyable enough. Cya guys,uwu//