-uGh-

//based on the drawing I did above, so sorry, but I needed to update something as I'm trying to write the beginning of another chapter. //

   Gellert had a gun pointed at Aberforth,  his neck erect,  "ready to die? " He questioned. Aberforth looked at him with extreme disgust "uGh" He glared at Gellert,  he loathed him. Albus,  Aberforth's older brother,  was staring at what he was witnessing,  completely stunned.

Gellert was holding this so called 'gun' in a very odd way, his wrist was  completely twisting a different direction.  Aberforth did a backflip (wtfricktyhickety) and dodged the bullets from Gellert gun. He did a battle cry and kung fu chopped Gellerts neck and he died. Albus stood there "oh." He said, he walked over to Gellerts dead body and picked up the gun.

It suddenly turned into Ariana! Their Younger sister, they both gasped "Ariana you were the gun?! " Albus questioned,  still shoOk, she merely nodded,  "well.. Now that's over.. " Aberforth looked over to Albus "what are we gonna do with-" He paused he noticed blood was dripping from Albus's nose, he quickly covered his nose. "Are you alright? " He asked.

"Yes." Albus suddenly got up and walked out of the house leaving Aberforth and Ariana with a dead body.. "Thats odd.. Well whatever he leaves us here alone all the tine. " He looked over to Ariana "wh-" He stopped and looked around,  she was gone. "Ariana?  Where are you? " He looked around but he couldn't move his feet.  He was trapped.

"Ariana where are you?? " He looked around frantically "This isn't funny anymore! "  Darkness was flooding over the house,  his breathing was becoming heavier and heavier,  soon he was in a black void. Gellerts body was still there. But then it started to move,  and it got up.

Aberforth started panicing ( I would to bro) he twisted his neck towards Aberforth and lounged at him. (Weird)

Aberforth woke up in a cold sweat. He sat up his breathing slowing,  he sighed a breath of relief.  He looked out of his window it was still dark outside. Everything was fine, sorta.  He lay back down,  and closed his eyes.  Nothing worse can happen.. He thought. Can it?

//It's LATE and I'M TIRED, also what even is this chapter?  So sorry for what you read,  this was bad *coughs* well uh till next time probably a month.. See y'all.if I actually publish this I'm shook..//