39. I wont let you down

Jimin POV

When my "dad" I don't even know what to call him at this point he's not my dad he was never really there for me so when he disowned me I wasn't surprised but it still hurt my mom and I were always best friends I honestly thought she disowned me but I was wrong I was so upset with her for such a long time because I thought she did but she didn't and this man... this man killed her... she was my mom but my best friend she was a mom when she needed to be and she was a friend when I needed to talk I told her everything minus the fact I was gay since it was shamed on 3 years ago. And everything changed since then.

But when we go to the house I once knew it looked bigger than I remember but what can I say, it was 3 years ago, I never payed attention much but now that I am it's starting to make sense we always had money, my dad would always be gone for "working purposes" they would send him places but it was all a lie he went to those places to do illegal things worse things than the gang did.

I got out when we went inside I ignored the calls of my father and went to my old room and slammed and closed my door looking around everything was still the same but their was something on my bed. I walked over to it and picked it up. It was a note from my mom. I opened it and wanted to cry.

"Dear Mini

When you read this I'll most likely be dead and your dad killed me and he found you, I want to let you know I love you, I always have, when you came out I already knew you were gay i was so happy you finally told us I just wish you told me first because I would have figured out a way where me and you could leave, i don't know if you know this by the time you read but you are able to get pregnant your dad doesn't know and that's how it should be, when he disowned you and kicked you out I wanted to leave so bad but he wouldn't let me, I grew to hate him so much, he would hit me, when he was mad he would take it out on me, and he would rape me, he blamed me for you being gay saying how "I babied you so you turned soft" but it's not a choice it happens, it's what your heart tells you, never let anyone tell you being gay is wrong, hopefully by the time you read this you will have a boyfriend or even a husband and a family of your own, if only I could see you and tell you how much I love you, I tried to look for you but I couldn't find you, when I kept asking he would tell me to shut up and hit me, you are so perfect, but if you read this then is could also mean that he found you and if he does that means that he knows your pregnant because he wanted you to marry a girl and get her pregnant so the blood line could move on and the Mafia could stay in the family, but he will only look when he is weak and can't continue, their are some people in here that don't like him that forced them into this so make friends with them and they can help you, once you kill you dad because you have to but once you do everyone will have to listen to you, even before then your dad told them to or he will tell them to do what you say, get close to him pretend that your into doing this and then when the moment is right you will know and that's when you kill him and end the Mafia, their will also be guys that will turn on you and think your weak because your gay and able to be pregnant, they won't care about hurting the baby because in their eyes one of them can just impregnant you again and that's what they will do, so please watch out, and after your done with killing them off I want you to visit me, I wrote that I want to be buried with my mother and father your grandparents and you know where that is, I love you so much Mini you have no idea I never wanted this life for you, when I found out you were pregnant I was so happy So was ur dad but he was happy for a different reason, I thought maybe he would change when I got pregnant with you, but it didn't instead he was more excited to have the family Mafia business move on with the bloodline, he's changed at first he loved you but then the Mafia turned him into something horrible, I'm so sorry, I hope you and Taehyung are okay, and when you visit me make sure to bring your boyfriend/ husband, if u have one, your friends or just Taehyung and if your pregnant make sure to visit me when the baby comes, I love you Mini stay strong for me and Kill your father.

Love Your mom/ best friend." 

Jimin cried and wiped his tears

"I will mom... I'll kill him for me my baby and you... I won't let you down."