43. Mom

Can't sleep so another update whoop whoop!!!

Jimin POV

W-where am I? I look around and everything is white no one is here where is Yoongi, where is Taehyung, and Namjoon and Jin.

"Hello?" I called out hoping to find at least someone

"Mini"

"M-mom?" I walk forward towards the voice that sounded like my mother

"Yes Mini it's mommy" I walk closer to see a women and I got closer "my dear son it's been so long"

"MOM!!!!" I ran up to her and hugged her, she hasn't changed one bit. She still smells just the same too, it's like she was really here.

"I missed you my dear son."

"Mom... where am I?"

"Your in heaven"

"I... I'm dead."

"No silly, not yet."

"M-my babies Oh my god my babies"

"Mini calm down for me okay, the babies are fine, you son and daughter are fine."

"S-son... d-daughter... h-how do you know?"

"Oh Mini so sweet and innocent well not much anymore, I look after you, I watch you, since the day your father killed me, I've been with you, I never left, Yoongi is a good guy, he really loves you, he likes you, I mean obviously he killed someone because he touched your ass"

"Oh... you saw that?"

"I see everything I want to see, by the way did you know Taehyung would be a kinky one?"

"MOOOOM" i covered his ears and she laughed.

"Don't worry Mini I only watched once after that I swore never again" she threw her hands up and I laughed.

"Ewww don't talk about that?"

"What I'm your best friend and your mom I'm supposed to pick on you for that."

"Haha yea. I miss you so much"

"I miss you too Mini, I see your still wearing my necklace I left you"

"I never took it off since I read the note."

"Kinda figured"

Meanwhile

Yoongi hasn't left Jimins side it's been a week since the incident he didn't kill Jimins dad but he fucked him up badly. He doesn't want to kill him because Jimin wanted to, and in hopes Jimin will come back he will continue to fuck him up slowly.

He stabbed both his legs and hands, cut off his fingers and Toes, nicked him unconscious multiple times, he has stab wounds all over his stomach but not deep enough to kill him just to get him to suffer, his face are all colors of fucked up, it's like bees and wasps stung his face and he was allergic I both, when he gets bored he goes and carved things in his back he ran out of space so he started on his front side. Trust me you don't want to see that.

"Jimin... please... come back to me, you can't leave us, we need you" He looked up at the blood bag that helps the blood flowing through his body and a feeding tube so the babies still grow the way they are supposed to, and stay healthy. The boy is always near the girl now and barely move, they havnt kicked yet but that's normal. Yoongi hasn't eaten or slept in that week neither has Taehyung, it hurts the other members and Taehyungs BFS to see them like that but all they could do is watch and cuddle them. Namjoon would hold Yoongi while he cried or just felt numb, he didn't feel anything in that time period. "Please Jimin I need you, we need you"

Jimin POV

"Mom..."

"Yes my beautiful Mini?"

"I love you so much... I'm glad to be back with you"

"Well don't get comfortable."

"What... why?"

"Because Mini it's not your time yet"

"What do you mean?"

"If you stay with me and never leave you will end up dying if u choose to stay with me, and their is a good chance your babies won't make it, and if they don't make it Yoongi will lose you and his babies, and it will mess him up, you still have a future my love, it's not your time yet. It's time for you to go home."

"N-no I cant leave you!"

"Baby I want you to see something" I look at her confused but my eyes widened when I saw myself hooked up to a log of machines and force fed, it broke my heart to see Yoongi who clearly hasn't eaten nor slept, and Taehyung who looks just as bad.

"W-What's this?"

"This is how I see you, and look after you. That's them now, listen"

"Jimin im so sorry I know I'm not the most perfect boyfriend well fiancé in the world, I'm dangerous and I can't help but to think that it's all my fault, if I would have just let you go none of this would have happened, your dad wouldn't have found you as easily as he did, and you wouldn't have dealt with Jennie, or Kai, or Charlie, and whoever else it's all my fault... if you don't make it I'll never forgive myself... I can't forgive myself... please Mini... yea I know your mom used to call you that huh? I found the note, Mini is a beautiful nickname maybe we could name our princess Mini, and figure out another name for the guy... please Mini we need you here... I need you here" (great I'm crying again)

The vision went away and I blinked my tears away.

"M-mom..."

"It's fine Mini go back, it's not your time yet, go get married to your gangster fiancé, and give birth to my beautiful grandchildren... and Yoongi is right... Mini is a beautiful name for her. No go, before it's to late" I cried and hugged my mom.

"I love you so much"

"I love you too Mini, don't forget I'll always be watching over you, okay not always" I laughed

"MOOOOOOM STOOOP"

"Haha I'm just picking on ya... I love you Mini."

"I love you too mom... I'll see you soon"

"Not soon enough" She kissed my forehead and I closed my eyes.

Author POV

When Jimins mom kissed His head he closed his eyes when he opened them he automatically closed them due to the sudden brightness and coughed.

"Y-yoongi....."

"MINI!!!!!"