24.) Burning Touches

(A/n) :3

This is lemon. You has 🐝 warned

Continue on 😈 you naughty reader

"I love it when they jiggle." His eyes focused on your now marked skin.

You giggled and kissed his cheek. With confidence, you rolled your hips and brought your lips to his ear, "Do you want to see what else can jiggle?"

He shuttered before gripping your thighs and stood up with your legs around his waist. He crashed his lips onto yours hungrily. He seemed to crave more and like licked your lips.

You tried to tease him by denying, but when he pushed your back onto the wall and pushed himself forward to point where you were able to feel his hard member through his jeans, you mouth opened to moan but his tongue slithered in faster than predatory snake and began to attack yours.

It was hard to keep up with him, but he kept going. You squeezed your legs to bring him closer and went to wrap your arms around him, but he grabbed the both of your wrist and pinned them up above you. A shiver went down your spine at his act of dominance.

He let go of your lips by biting your bottom one slowly and releasing. He took heavy breaths and smirked at your hazy state. Your eyes were lidded and your pink lips were swollen. His eyes trailed all over your face.

He switched one hand to pin the both of your wrist while using the other to feel your rapid heart beats. It then squeezed your left breast. Hard.

You moaned his name making his smirk widen.

"I like when you say my name like that." His deep voice turning more husky. You couldn't say anything as you tried to catch your breath.

"I wanna hear more." He narrowed his eyes looking into yours. Then his lips were back onto yours and it was making you dizzy. They then went to your neck and you wanted to touch him, but his hand was restraining yours.

You could feel his lips trailing until you moaned when he was at a certain spot. He laughed and attacked that spot until he was satisfied with the mark he left.

Aren felt good that he was making you feel good. Something about you moaning his name, melting under his touch, marked by him- it drove him to the edge. This was better than punching a random guy.

Your soft skin was so beautiful and wanted nothing more but to feel every bit of it. The pleasured sounds you made were like a siren's song to him.

"Aren~I w-want ah! you." You whimpered. It was torture that he was suddenly teasing you like this, but at the same time it was so exciting.

He brought his head up to lock his lustful eyes onto yours. "I'm sorry, but who's the boss here?"

Is he-

You couldn't finish your thought as it became blank when you felt his hand on your clothed warm core. He used his fingernails, moving them around in a agonizing pace. You bucked your hips, but he pulled them away making you glare at him.

"If you want more, then beg." He cooed.

Fine. If he wanted you to beg, then so be it. This "act" was quite a turn on.

You tightened the grip of your legs around his waist and brought your hips up, making him groan. "I want you. I want you so much. Please, touch me, Aren Kuboyasu~"

He smirked devilishly.

He shifted you onto his shoulder and headed straight to your bedroom. When you threw you onto the bed, you giggled.

"Stop laughing." He said harshly.

You immediately shut your mouth but kept a smile on your facr. He threw his shirt off making you blush. Your (e/c) eyes gazed at every scar he had, but also at the toned and glorious muscles that he had.

"Enjoying the view?" He chuckled.

"Very much." You bit your finger, making him even more hard. He stalked towards you and you squealed as he pulled you by your ankles and flipped you onto your tummy.

"Well I'm enjoying this view." You felt him pull both your pants and underwear off. "Very much." You glanced back and seen him take a big inhale of your undies.

You felt a pool of arousel release from your core and shivered. He slapped your butt and fiddled with his belt before releasing his member. You blushed and turned back around as he put a condom on.

"Hurry up." You pushed your butt up and grinded against him.

"Shut up." He said before pushing into you. You gasped while he groaned. "Damn woman, y-your so tight." He pulled out and thrusted in more harder.

Your arms almost gave out as he kept doing hard thrusts. You gave a cry of pleasure when he leaned his chest on your back and grabbed the both of your boobs giving them both a good squeeze.

He kissed your shoulder. "Damn (Y/n), you-ugh-feel so freaking-" He bucked his hips forward and so deep that you threw your head back and let out a loud moan. "-good."

You clentched your bed sheets. "Please go f-faster." You cried.

So he did. He intertwined his hands with yours before pulling out making you whine, but once he rammed back into you, it was like seeing stars. Drool was starting to form out of your mouth as he kept going faster and harder.

In and out.

In and out.

In and out.

Aren was beyond passed the heavens at this point. He felt like he was on fire with every thrust. The way your walls tightened around him was suffocating, but he loved it. He wasn't trying to be so harsh with you but it was such a thrill being in control. He did however whisper about how good and wonderful you made him feel.

It was the point of tears threatening to come out of his eyes at how good he felt right now. 

"I love you." He thrusted. "I love you so much." He thrusted more deeper a couple of times. He wanted to release himself so bad, but wanted until you did first.

You could feel the burning sensation in your stomach at the amount of passion that his words had.

A screamish-cry came from your mouth when he thrusted his three fingers into your already swollen core. They were putting you on the edge. With his deep thrust and skilled fingers along with the praises, you couldn't go on any longer so when you finally came to climax, you went limp into his arms that supported you.

Aren moaned out in ecstacy when your walls squeezed him and he gave one last hard thrust before releasing himself as well. He took hard heavy breaths before pulling out and threw the condom away.

He collapsed onto your bed, letting you go on top of him. You snuggled into his chest listening to his fast heart beat. The both of you took your time to catch your breath.

"I love you too." You panted and looked at Aren who was already looking at you with a love-struck expression that made your heart melt.

He caressed your bare back making you feel sleepy. Soon enough with his soothing touch, you feel asleep on his chest. He kissed your temple before looking at the small box that was hidden in his jeans on the floor.

Haha you sinners 😈jkjkjkjkjk Author-Chan will cleanse you now unclean one *cleanses readers* okay I have to shower now. I'm pretty sure you do to....or you might re-read this again.

Yeah you are aren't you, you little pervert. Who knows there might be another lemon under this.

😜

🍋