Child Aren! x Reader

(a/n) this isn't cannon. This will be a plot where the reader knows about Saiki's power.

Your POV

I was wiping the access water from my glass and put the rest of the dried dishes along with the silverware in their correct cabinets and drawers.

It was the weekend so I thought I'd do a little cleaning around my apartment. After all, I could be a little lazy but it costed some chores.

While I was busy humming my phone started to ring scaring me and I ended up dropping a cup making it break.

"Dammit....eh, I hated the cup anyway." I stepped over the glass and picked up my phone to see a random number that I didn't know. I answered anyway. "Moshi, Moshi."

"(Lastname.)" It was Saiki.

"Uh...hello. How did you-"

"I don't have time for questions, just open your door please." Then he hung up.

"Well that was rude." I said and narrowed my eyes at the phone, but laughed realizing that Aren would do the same.

"Hey, open the door I'm coming over woman....please."

Speaking of the grape head, I haven't seen him at school or talked to him. The thought made me miss him, but he was probably doing some business or whatever.

Not a few minutes later, a knock at the door caught my attention. I went to open the door but almost laughed at the sight. It was Saiki holding up some kid who was kicking and punching the air. He was small with shaved purple hair that was a buzzcut.

My eyes then widened. "S-saiki? Is that-"

"Let go of me you stupid cotton candy haired fuc-" the kid paused when Saiki had flicked his forehead. Saiki sighed and looked at me. "Yeah it's your boyfriend. I was having problems with my antennas, but unfortunately Aren was next to me and this happened."

I looked at Aren who was pouting. He looked so cute since his chubby cheeks were puffed out.

Saiki glanced at him. "I'm not sure how long he might stay like this but it's likely to only last twenty four hours. That's the usual affect of my powers."

I just stood there. "So I have to take care of his 7 year old self until he turns back into his 17 year old self."

He nodded his head and dropped the boy. "Good luck."

The kid-er, little Aren glared at Saiki and flipped him off. "Meanie." He then turned and stared up at me. I stared at him back.

"Feed me, woman." He put his hands on his hips. I laughed at his squeaky voice. He glared and faced away, but I could see a cute blush appear on his cheeks.

"Aren, do you at least know who I am?" I kneeled down to his level.

"(Y/n)-chan." He faced me and crossed my arms. "Duh, I still have my memories! You're my girlfriend. Although it feels different."

I gaped at him. "Why is that?"

"Because you're older...and pretty." He turned his back so I couldn't see his face but I could tell he was red.

This made me pull him to my chest into a hug as I got up and brought him into my home.

"Hey! Get off before I punch you." He tried to hit, but was trapped in my arms. Also, he wasn't as strong. Eventually he grew tired and gave up.

I looked down to see him staring at my boobs. He started to blush more and squeaked. "Ahh! Boobies."

He was able to escape from my grasp and scrambled to the couch. I laughed and sat beside him. "Aww! What's wrong little Aren,  your older self loved them." I felt wierd talking to my boyfriend who was now younger, but it was so cute to see him flustered.

He pouted with a glare. "I'm a kid now, dummy."

"Okay, okay. So do you want food?" I got up and offered my hand. He looked at before nodding.

".......I want chicken."

-

2nd POV (.....I've noticed I've been putting 3rd POV when it was 2nd....bcuz 3rd is using the character's name and pronoun. While 2nd pov is you.)

Anyway...

You finished cooking Aren food as he happily ate it. At first he would groan and stomp around impatiently, but otherwise he'd just sit there and stare at you. He quickly looked away when you caught him.

When he was done eating, you went to wash the dishes, but a giggle made you turn your head.

Aren was giggling, but in his hand was an object. You grew nervous and he just stuck his tongue out.

"Aren! Let me see what you have in your hand." You put the dish away and walked over to him.

"A knife." He cackled and ran into the hall.

"Nooo!" You screamed at him. He stuck his tongue out at you as you huffed and ran after him. The little bastard was laughing and had went into your room.

Luckily his little hands couldn't lock the door as you kicked it open with a dark look. "Give. Me. The. Knife."

He screamed and jumped off the bed. Not sure what to do, the little Aren's purple eyes landed on your bra that was on the floor. He smirked and put it over his head, "I got your boobie holders! Ha Ha!"

You would have laughed if the kid wasn't holding a knife. Who knows what he was going to do with it. Probably stab the wall.

He ran into the living room and hopped on the couch. He started to stab the air. "Give me your fucking money! I'll shank you!"

Suddenly, the boy yelped as he fell over making the knife drop. You had managed to tackle him and had a mini fight. Though all he was doing was punching your boobs.

He stopped and huffed. "Hey! You're right. These are pretty fun to play with and they're so squishy."

A tired sigh escaped your lips as the boy started to squeeze, punch, and even stuffed in his face in your boobs.

"I love your (small/big) oppai (Y/n)-chan. I can't believe I was scared of them." He laughed as you picked him up on your shoulder. You plopped down on the couch and sat him on your lap.

"Just be quiet and watch TV." You smacked behind his head. Though seconds later you gave him a tight hug and nestled him into your chest. He happily snuggled in.

If he wasn't such a brat, he'd be so freaking cute....oh what am I saying he is freaking cute.

"Can I play with your boobies again?"

"No.....not until you turn 17."

-

(a/n) hehehehe. I hope you guys liked this mini chapter. Let me know if you want me to do another one like this or if you had a di scenario in mind.